• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 51 Speedruns

Cromat

Smash Rookie
Hi, I was in the mood for sharing these with more people, so here it is. Major tricks abuse for entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMXljyldj8

Only Falco is out of date (21.75). The full runs are available on my account. Also look for Keys2019 and Samplay3 =)

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
actually it's on this thread!! My bad! im in idiot! Well... actually NOT! im smart just like smarties!!

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
hahaha im so funny!!! NOT bad at all! I love Shadow The Hedgehog for brawl!! He's awsome! I love Shadow and Fox!!

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
come on who doesn't like Shadow The Hedgehog he is the perfect character for brawl!! So is Fox! they both belong together great!!!

IGN Forums

Smash Journeyman
well..... g2g remember Shadow The Hedgehog for Brawl!! and also Bowser Jr.!! They are the best characters that are need to be in brawl or Smash Bros. 4!! YAY! Bye!!!!!

greenpika

Smash Cadet
dude u could get banned for... double... triple... uhh... septuple posting... 7 posts in a row... and off topic stuff. kinda surprised no mod has found this yet. apparently u posted a bazillion in all of the topics... and one more thing. neither bowser jr nor shadow are going to be in brawl...

anyway, that video was awesome. but really mean. taking advantage of idiotic computers... jk
but still that must have taken a long time to master.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
this shows how stupid computers are, and how much better they should be in brawl haha, my best for event 51 is jiggles...rest em

Cromat

Smash Rookie
Why do the Luigi records have Pal and NTSC time?
Keys uses a trick that only works on the very first NTSC version. He keeps stalling with Up B's to have Mewtwo and Ganon airdodge to death... they just won't suicide on the other versions, and that makes the run a lot harder and slower.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Nice vid, Cromat you should have a Mod delete this thread to get rid the (Incompetent Gaming Network Forum) guy, and then re-post. It's too good be so spammed up.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I did it in 2:04 with ganondorf, no strategies, just fighting as hard as i can

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
Dammit computers are dumb. I don't know which character holds the record but my best is like 2 minutes. I didn't know 20 seconds was even possible.

Top Bottom