• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 51...help...

Goshi68

Smash Rookie
Can someone here help me with Event 51: The Showdown?

I use my melee main, the Ice Climbers, and get M2, Ganon, and Giga Bowser down to 1 stock, but then I always get Popo gets seperated from Nana. I'm knocked out of the screen and I use squall hammer to try to get back on stage, but I just can't reach it in time, and I die.

Help plz?

Grunt

Smash Master
jiggles is the easiest by far. you can drill boozer a few times and rest him. (ganon's jab should wake you up.) start jumping off and above the edge of the stage. if done right ganon should Up-B off the stage trying to grab you. then all you have to do is kill M2.

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I liked using Roy for this 1 his counter came very useful and it lasts longer than marth meaning if u mistime ur less likely to be punished. I finished this only thrice every time with Roy and the counter was very useful

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
jiggles is the easiest by far. you can drill boozer a few times and rest him. (ganon's jab should wake you up.) start jumping off and above the edge of the stage. if done right ganon should Up-B off the stage trying to grab you. then all you have to do is kill M2.
Oh Right, I haven't thought about that. xD Those silly lil lvl 9's, killing themselves when you put much effort into killing them yourself. It contridicts your effort, but who cares! You get FD. :3 Giga is easy to rest, obviously. He is too big to miss, and hopefully you might get Ganondorf and Mewtwo as well. Sleep might help you when you are down to M2 or Ganondorf by them self.

Of course you won't get it on your first try, trust me. Be persistent, keep trying, with Jiggy, it will work, eventually. ;3

Geist

Smash Master
Always keep an eye on your character(s) no matter what. If you're having trouble seeing them because you're getting jabbed to death by the 3 of them, you're doing something wrong.
ICs have limited range, and projectiles do nothing for you here.

I'd say play it safe. Run to one side of the stage, double jump over them and >B to the other side. Tap it really fast, and it puts you far abouve safe reach. Wait for good items.
Also, WD and Dsmash. Don't mind your shielding because computers have some sort of frame perfect 6th sensed where they're like: "OMG HE'S SHIELDING" *grabs*

goateeguy

Smash Ace

what he said. use jiggs, dair bowser a few times then use down-b (rest) on him. easy ko three times in a row. when left with the other two, fool ganon into trying to get you with his up-b, fall down on top of them both and rest them at the same time.. resting is the way to go.

keeper

Smash Champion
It's really easy to do it with Jiggs. Just when you go to rest, try to get Mewtwo with Giga Bowser (not too hard, don't focus too much on it) and you'll be fine. Once Giga Bowser is gone, just spam short hoped back airs with Jiggs and WoP Mewtwo and Ganon.

I've also done if with Ness, G&W, Fox, and one other character...

Top Bottom