• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event 14 ??? Hard

cingman

Smash Rookie
my problem is that i don't have a clue what to do. find my self tryin to play keep away from PK-trainer an pikachu over and over but i still don't have a clue, plus im playin it on hard and i tried easy but still no luck! so if anyone can inform me of what im doing then that would be great! thanx

Fonix

Smash Cadet
I just did what you did and played keep away. There are flowers that pop up in the background. I think they count down from 6 to 1, and when it reaches 1 you complete the level. If the flower gets hit the whole process starts over.

I'm not real sure what makes the flowers bloom, or if I'm even correct in the event objective. Like I said I just played keep away like you did, and when I saw the flowers popup I tried to fight on the opposite side of the screen away from it. Whenever the flower showed a "1" on it success came up on screen.

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
yeah, i can agree that this was a pretty hard event. I eventually just put it on easy and it was completed in about 30-40 seconds.

Frames

DI
For this event, you have to pull 3 more pikmin out of the ground to get 6 pikmin total. The objective of the event is to let the pikmin's flowers bloom. Each pikmin goes through a cycle from leaf, to bud, to eventually flower. Once all 6 pikmin have flowers you win. This usually takes about 40 seconds, and like others have said, you pretty much have to just run away and avoid getting hit.

optimusprimm

Smash Rookie
DO NOT throw the Pikmin in any way. They can be killed if they are away from you. Keep them all next to you and you'll do fine.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, alot of my friends were like I don't know what to do and such, without them telling me (because they wouldn't) I figured it out by the picture and description. Figuring out what to do was the easier of the two parts, why is everyone having trouble reading what to do? Its says, "Over time, pikmin bloom." Whats the big deal?

bulldogg_2012

Smash Rookie
For this event, you have to pull 3 more pikmin out of the ground to get 6 pikmin total. The objective of the event is to let the pikmin's flowers bloom. Each pikmin goes through a cycle from leaf, to bud, to eventually flower. Once all 6 pikmin have flowers you win. This usually takes about 40 seconds, and like others have said, you pretty much have to just run away and avoid getting hit.

How do you pull the three out of the ground?

Top Bottom