• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evaluate my Falco

kolbie232

Smash Rookie
Well that is a mighty fine meta knight player IMO he should have won

Its a joke dont flame me -.-

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
The biggest thing I see here is that you're letting him approach too easily. If he's running straight at you, don't jump. Just shine him in the face. Also, use jump-canceled phantasms frequently, especially against short opponents like Meta Knight.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Uhh, we can't evalutate your Falco off of one video, so get a few more and we probaly could.

But we could suggest and criticize.

And I ain't one of the best, but I can criticize at least. Work on Brawlsoldier, it helps alot if you can always perform it. If you can get a chaingrab mix it up with the Reflector/D-Air/D-Grab so you won't get to predictable.

D-Air, don't rely on it to much. I saw you using it constantly, just to knock MK into the air. Your setting him up for a Shuttle Loop if he can see an opening. Try more B-Airs as well. A godly move that Falco has in my opinion.

Learn when to use F-Air as well. You didn't use it to smart in that video, no offense and had left you wide open [If I remember correctly o.O].

As for your Laser game, it's good. Didn't see you use it all to much though, which for MK, would help.

Dyxnar14

Smash Apprentice
The Dairs didnt help much since it looked like it didnt do much effect. When you did Fair, it failed so the MK punished you, & 2nd stock was ****

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice
the fairs were a mistake on my part, i thought i was facing one way when i was actually facing another....i was meaning to use bair in all the situations i actually used fair.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
Well i'm gonna have to say it would be better to keep mk on the ground as long as you can. chain grab mk to a dait not the gatling combo because you don;t want mk in the air. bairs and nair was pretty good and quick enough to catch mk off guard. when you were next to mk you just stood there and did nothing and while he shielded, next time grab more and down throw the **** out of him. you need to space yourself better because a good mk would of tornado spam like theres no tomorow on how close you was to him. Don't chase mk, sure you got your lasers but he ***** like every when it comes to close combat. If mk is chasing you shine him away. thats about it because my hands kinda hurt and my finger is cramped up.

EDIT: i forgot to mention to tech chase after the chain grab to dair.

Top Bottom