• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European smasher in need of training

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Hey folks,

Long time lonely smash hero here. Since I don't know anyone else playing the game and never play against people outside for glory 1v1s I kind of, not to put too fine a point on it, suck. With Smash 4 being awesome I'd like to actually get good at it, so I am looking for anyone who'd like to spar with me, mentor me, watch me play or kick my ass for pedagogical purposes. Preferably with some sort of communication so I can find out what I'm doing wrong and get tips on how to improve (Skype is cool, both voice and typing).

Currently I'm not even at the point where I've decided on a main, but I kind of feel comfortable playing Charizard and Sonic, and to a lesser extent Bowser, Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Samus. But I guess I could end up with anything, really. Anyhow, let me know here if you'd like to help me become awesome!

Since I'm from Sweden, I dunno how good things work lag-wise with Americans, but I have an Ethernet adaptor and my internet's stable so it shouldn't be too bad I guess. I work a lot, but at odd hours (musician) so I'm available pretty frequently all the same. Anyone who reckons they can help is very welcome. Hit me up, either here in this thread or to any of the following: Nintendo ID: Wrexsoul
Skype: thespoonybard (please leave a note that it's about Smash if you send a request here, I get lots of random ones :o)

Looking forward to playing with actual people, woop!

- Wrex

(Also, if anyone actually happens to love in the Malmö or Lund area in Southern Sweden, that'd be cool)

Nocally

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3840-6058-2117
Danish Person here, have been to Malmø once, sounds like fun to have a sparring partner, I'm a Pikachu main, but can use other characters to some extent.

But I only have the 3DS version, and I guess you are looking for partners on the Wii U am I right?

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Hey, cool to hear. :) But yeah, I only have the Wii U one... :S Can you play together anyhow or are they incompatible?

CIimax

Smash Rookie
Hey, guy from Germany here.

I would love to play some matches with you. My Skype is maikyr, add me if you want. Even though my english is a bit rusty, i think we can get along:). Usually im able to play Sunday to Thursday nights.

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Climax: Added you on skype, woop!

Jasku: Sure thing, sounds great! Got skype? :) You can just add me (see top post) if you do, or we can decide on something here.

Roystonea

Smash Cadet
I would like to play some smash with you too and improve my game as well! Maybe it's a good idea to make one skype group for the ones interested?

Add me on skype if you'd like: Axtermination

Jasku

Smash Apprentice
I would like to play some smash with you too and improve my game as well! Maybe it's a good idea to make one skype group for the ones interested?

Add me on skype if you'd like: Axtermination
That's an awesome idea. I'd really like to have a group with you guys and play all together :)

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Hey folks - Sorry for not being around at all, this last week before christmas is hell as a teacher and musician. >_< A few more days then I'm going to be freeeeee, and able to play again. :D Skype group seems awesome, add me in!

Famitracker forums probably isn't me though, sorry to say.

Spyroul

Smash Rookie
NNID
Spyroul
Malmö? :3 Nice jag bor i Kristianstad ^^
Jag suger dase på spelet men om du vill ha någon att sparra med för att träna combos (jag = training dummy) så släng en add till min NNID: Spyroul :)

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
Malmö? :3 Nice jag bor i Kristianstad ^^
Jag suger dase på spelet men om du vill ha någon att sparra med för att träna combos (jag = training dummy) så släng en add till min NNID: Spyroul :)
Haha, gött :D Jag är lätt på, addar dig! (Jag lär få stryk dock, dummies är farliga...)

Top Bottom