• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

european release?

kid _icarus

Smash Cadet
hey i was just wondering when the release date for europe is. i know the US release date is march 9th but is it the same for europe? thanks in advance

Davimert

Smash Rookie
It's going to take some time, sadly D=
That's why I'm going to be a Freeloader + US Brawl, I'd advice you to do the same :)

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
ok, do you know if US games will work on a european wii
no if you just put the disc in straight away, without doing anything else. i say that because of the freeloader, a disc which supposedly, once inserted into the wii, will allow you to play imported games.

i.e

1. put in freeloader disc, let it do what it has to do
2. take out freeloader disc, insert imported game
3. done

however this isnt 100% guaranteed to work

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
whered you get that from (not that it really affects me seeing that i live in canada)?

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
From what I've heard it could be out as late as autumn :(. Shed a tear for poor old europe. I think I might buy a freeloader and an American copy.

Shaolin-Ninja

Smash Apprentice
I saw a description on Youtube where the release date was thought to be may. There's no official release date yet, so I'd say you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Edds

Smash Ace
still nothing yet. wifi just sucks most of the time as i cant find anyone half of the time or it just lag to death

Top Bottom