• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

European countries - Smash scene info

Konneh

Smash Cadet
For German Smash4, http://www.smashlabs.de needs to be added. For the longest time I thought there was no Smash4 in Germany due to the low amount of Sm4sh activity on the GermanSmashBoards that are linked in this OP.
Only recently I found out how active Germany actually is in Sm4sh (I dare say more active than Melee actually is).
Meanwhile mods on GSB are still going around telling people that there's no Sm4sh scene in Germany.
Please edit that link in the OP, if possible!

Yumemaru

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dreamriddler
Hello!

I am Jesteros, a Smash TO from Greece.

Since the launch of Smash 4 various stand alone tournaments have taken place in Athens.
Lately, there were some tournaments in Thessaloniki also.

Our Smash dedicated team has started hosting Smash 4 weekly locals in Athens since last spring.
From November (2015) we started hosting Melee tournaments (in Athens) and periodic Smash 4 tournaments is Thessaloniki. As of August 2016 both Athens and Thessaloniki have local tournament with a national finals being scheduled for December 2016 for the first time ever.

Here are a few links you can check out.

A website (It is a Nintendo news dedicated website, but has a section about tournaments)
A facebook group (communication between players, announcements and other Smash stuff)
A twitch channel (only Smash 4 and Melee for now, but it'll host various Nintendo games in the future)
A youtube channel (Smash City tournament matches, podcasts, news and other Nintendo related content)
Finally an ELO ranking (For Smash 4 for both main regions.)

Bear in mind most links are in Greek.
You can inquire me about anything Smash related in Greece and I'll try to answer it as best as I can.

PS: There's no organized 64, Brawl or PM scene ATM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom