• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Europe won't Smash 'till Summer

Tomek

Smash Rookie
Sure?!?

Didn't the NOE guy say, if the game isn't on the list, is won't be released... So the only thing Nintendo is doing in Q2 is Mario Kart...?? I don't hope so, I think they didn't put it on the list because they don't have the releasedate is TBA.

Well, ill just have faith it's going to be all right::(

Doesn't it mean that we get more updates:chuckle:

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
I doubt it. :(
I think I'll just go into my fridge now, freeze myself for 8 or so months, buy the game, and pretend nothing ever happened.

...:(
But what if you wake up 500 years later in the future, when there's a very advanced Earth civilization and technology but no more Brawl?

As for me, I think I'll burn some time by playing Guitar Hero until Brawl comes out. It's my top second passtime.

Wind Fish

Smash Rookie
Here is the same piece of news from a different site, with a very fitting picture (and title, :laugh:):
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/06/brawl-delayed-in-europe-get-out-your-pitchforks-and-lynching-gear/

This is probably just an old estimate, but may contain the tiniest flicker of hope for those that yearn it:
http://www.pelit.fi/index.php?id=60063
It's the "upcoming games" page from the site of a Finnish video game magazine. Like I said, the date hardly seems very reliable unless Pelit really has some inside connections. :p It's been up on the site for ages.

Sieged Eagle

Smash Cadet
In a small, unobstrusive office hidden beneath Len
Here is the same piece of news from a different site, with a very fitting picture (and title, :laugh:):
http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/2007/12/06/brawl-delayed-in-europe-get-out-your-pitchforks-and-lynching-gear/

This is probably just an old estimate, but may contain the tiniest flicker of hope for those that yearn it:
http://www.pelit.fi/index.php?id=60063
It's the "upcoming games" page from the site of a Finnish video game magazine. Like I said, the date hardly seems very reliable unless Pelit really has some inside connections. :p It's been up on the site for ages.
You got to love the brilliance that is Wii Fanboy. Hahahahaha! :laugh:

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Crap. You don't have to make fun of us Chill =( This really sucks.

BUT not for me, since I'm just gonna mod my Wii and import Brawl. DONE

Andromeda

Smash Lord
That really sucks. All too much. One thing's for certain. I will NOT wait that long for Brawl. I could easily import a US Wii and Brawl for more than I can afford even if I already have a PAL Wii just to get Brawl in proper time. But if Brawl gets "leaked" like Galaxy got, I won't hesitate to take the chance. Sry Nintendo, but your games are too good for you earning money on them!

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
If only every game release was like Halo 3's. (global release date)

Edit: If i lived in Europe I would definitely get a US Wii just so I could get games earlier.
(Although you guys got Strikers earlier)

Doopliss_Swe

Smash Journeyman
Listen to this everybody: IT'S NOT TRUE!!!
Just because Brawl isn't on that list doesn't mean it's not going to be released before Q3. Everyone just takes that for granted because MK Wii, which is on there is released in Q2, brawl might very well be released in Q2 or even Q1 in Europe.

Top Bottom