• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Essential Sheik Tech/True Combos?

Uchiii

Smash Rookie
So, Im pretty new to Sheik/smash 4 in general and i was wondering if there's any Tech or Combos every Sheik player needs to know, be it Advanced stuff or Beginner. Also if anyone can list some of her true combos that would be cool, cause for the most part i havent found and solid answers regarding those. Most of the ones ive seen listed arent guaranteed.

ps.I know that theres guides to her tech but theres so many to learn so i wanna weed out the not so useful ones and learn the most useful tech first.
Thanks in advance ; -;

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
FThrow > Bouncing Fish is a must know. It works on almost every character on low percents without DI.
DThrow/FThrow > Fair/Uair are also nice.... Fair can combo into itself and Uair can kill at something like 120%, so it is a nice kill setup.
Also, the chaingrab in the video got patched out if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Ascen

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ascendtothetop
FThrow > Bouncing Fish is a must know. It works on almost every character on low percents without DI.
DThrow/FThrow > Fair/Uair are also nice.... Fair can combo into itself and Uair can kill at something like 120%, so it is a nice kill setup.
Also, the chaingrab in the video got patched out if I'm not mistaken.
The chaingrab wasn't necessarily patched out, afaia. The meteor effect of Sheik's U-air was heavily nerfed. This means this chaingrab is still possible, but it is easier to escape.

Top Bottom