• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Essay on WWI, should I even bother?

Player-1

Smash Legend
I have a 7 page essay split into 4 essays due tomorrow. I need at least a 20 to get an A in the class and this is the last graded assignment of the year....all he is going to do is skim the papers, even someone who BSs it will probably get an A. I've already done the first 2 (1 being 1 page and the other being 1 1/2 pages), and it's pretty much all BS stuff that repeats for a page. Should I even bother doing the other 2?

Player-1

Smash Legend
1. What were the long term causes of World War I and its global impact? (pp. 838,862, 841-844; essay should be 1-2 pages long)
2. Describe the conditions on the war front for soldiers including the Battle of Verdun.(pp. 847-849, 862; essay should be 1½ pages long )
3. Explain the major decisions made in the Versailles Treaty including German reparations and the mandate system that replaced Ottoman control.(pp. 858-862; essay should be 3 pages long)
4. Analyze the destabilization of Europe in the collapse of the great empires including the Romanov and Hapsburg dynasties.(pp.605, 855, 859-861; essay should be 2 pages long)

iunno, it's due in an hour and a half.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Should #1 be "effects" and not "causes?"

#1 is easy peasy either way lol. Go ahead and do that one XD.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Write a paragraph at the end of the paper describing how you were too busy winning the last waba tournament so you had no time to write the other essays.

Top Bottom