• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Esports Organization Allegiance Signs Canadian Star n0ne

On December 13th, via a press release, Edgar "n0ne" Sheleby was announced to be representing eSports organization Team Allegiance for the foreseeable future.

"After meeting with n0ne at UGC St. Louis, I knew this was a player that should represent our brand," Allegiance president Connor Hall stated in a press release. "He's a top player in Melee who is very humble and down-to-earth. There is no better competitor I would want to work with in Smash."

N0ne is known for his high risk-high reward play and stylish use of Captain Falcon. He is currently ranked 1st on the Southern Ontario Power Rankings for Super Smash Bros. Melee and 58th on the 2015 global SSBMRank. Top players he has beaten throughout his career include Kevin "PewPewU" Toy, Michael "Nintendude" Brancato and more recently, Jason "Mew2King" Zimmerman.

As we see n0ne develop as a player, so does his popularity, which secured him vote-in slot at the third Smash Summit last November. N0ne's first major tournament with Allegiance will be at Don't Park on the Grass this weekend.

For more updates on n0ne, one can follow him on Twitter and his Twitch stream.

Author's Note: We at Smashboards congratulate him and wish him only the best for his Melee career and a great 2017 season. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
Josh Olalde

Comments

n0ne has been one of all time favorite player to watch in the melee scene him & fatality are great falcon players I wish the best for his new team can't wait to see him in Genesis 4 best of luck bro and show us your moves ;)

Top Bottom