• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Esca VS. Kown

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
I love how you incorporate the Diddy hump in your style of play, I'll have to work on doing something like this as well. Just something I noticed is you need to dtilt more, you have great use for utilt and every now and then you ftilt but I think you should try and add just a little more dtilt into your playstyle.

Overall though, great Diddy. Seriously.:colorful:

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
your really good with those bananas I like that and what Dark Ryu said. Its pretty cool seeing you put the Diddy Hump into your playstyle, I like that very much. The only I like you to see is to not rely on your bananas so much because I noticed when you the Pit player had the bananas. You were helpless there but good Diddy non the less.

Dark Ryu

Smash Ace
Oh yeah I remember I was forgetting something when I typed my last post, but that was you should be a little smarter when you pull out your 2nd banana. Most of the times you pulled that second banana out and Pit usually punished you for it. Just wanted to throw that out there.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
Good diddy.... the diddy hump after the banana was nice. You played well with your bananas, but when pit had them he used them against you really well. You could try limiting bananas when that happens, like only pull out one at a time and control it more closely.

Saw you catch a few of them... Nice. I love catching bananas people try to use against me... :)

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, yeah zyzz, I do as well. And to be honest, I do usually dtilt alot more, I just didn't in this match for some reason.

I do need to work on these things though, and I thank you guys for the critiquing. :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea alot of pits i play never play like that against me they always go straight for the edge and start edge camping arrows/upairs like crazy! and if they think theyre getting stage spiked they just up to the otherside ugh. none theless some good stuff with banana play and loved the use of side b :3 keep it up man

~AceR~

Smash Cadet
yea alot of pits i play never play like that against me they always go straight for the edge and start edge camping arrows/upairs like crazy! and if they think theyre getting stage spiked they just up to the otherside ugh. none theless some good stuff with banana play and loved the use of side b :3 keep it up man
Try feinting a stagespike.

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
Esca, I'm waiting for you in my be...............i mean in tourney as well :D

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
If you really want more critiques you should try to get some more videos...

I just watched it again and the only things I noticed were you when you diddy-humped him, you jumped off of his head instead of attacking. Jumping does 10 damage while attacking does 15, and the knockback is good enough to avoid getting punished if you fast fall it provided they have at least 40 or so damage I believe. I only use jumping if I need to get away and get another banana, but it puts you in the air and your opponent on the ground which could turn out badly.

Also, if you want to improve your DI more, I think Bair is the fastest aerial instead of Fair... I'm trying to get better at that, have the habit of dodging instead of doing an aerial.

Top Bottom