• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erm, what are the wall of pains?

Nintendude92z

Smash Apprentice
For just Jigglypuff, or in general?

'Cuz Mario's WoP is one of his headlines. Jiggly's is incredible and can KO. d:

Approaching? It shouldn't be intensly tough with her range, it doesn't have the highest priority. Just use projectiles if you have them, or well spaced moves. If she gets you in a barrage of b-airs, try aerial dodging forward, then recover. Or your own aerial.

I haven't played against Jiggly enough to know much.

ADHD

Smash Hero
For just Jigglypuff, or in general?

'Cuz Mario's WoP is one of his headlines. Jiggly's is incredible and can KO. d:

Approaching? It shouldn't be intensly tough with her range, it doesn't have the highest priority. Just use projectiles if you have them, or well spaced moves. If she gets you in a barrage of b-airs, try aerial dodging forward, then recover. Or your own aerial.

I haven't played against Jiggly enough to know much.
No just jigglypuff'swall of pains or how I can make a wall of pain?

She is just so sexy I have to main her--and Pound is.... Side B right?

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
The Wall of Pain is basically a strategy where you use Jiggly's aerials (typically back air or forward air I think) and force off the stage or from recovering.

A video of someone exercising the WoP technique:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w8GFl5_A-A

(Credit to illinialex24 for the video.)

A good way to approach with them from my experience is SHFFL'd aerials to knock them off the stage and quickly keep using the aerials to WoP them.

Nato.

Smash Cadet
Wall of pain : Use low vertical knockback aerial moves (Fair, Bair, Nair and Dair) to push your opponent while following him. It's used to edgeguard and KO people at low % but you can use it on the stage to rack-up some damage too.

There is no real type of WoP because it depend on many things (Your position, your opponents' position, your opponent's percents, your opponent's recovery, your opponent's weight, how many jump you did, what he is trying to do, what he can do to counter you, etc.).

wazgood

Smash Ace
fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair

EDIT: fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair fair

Top Bottom