• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Erased Data - Re-Unlocking Mewtwo?

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I remember there was a thread about this a little while ago, but I can't seem to track it down, and as my human nature dictates that I be impatient, I decided to save myself some time and post it again.

So the story goes that my friends' nephew erased his character data. That's it, that's all. Records are still there, etc. So is Mewtwo lost? Is it all for naught? We played a few games again to see if he would challenge us anew, but nothing happened.

Do we just need to play that certain amount of hours in VS mode from the time the characters were deleted, or are we going to have to erase all our precious records, too?

quak

Smash Champion
combined play of twenty hours

set 4 humans to one stock on like temple or something, wait 5 hours, then kill off everyone

mewtwo will challenge the winner if i remember that correctly

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Still?

My point is that in our game data, we already have 200+ hours, but we don't have Mewtwo because the character data was deleted.

So do we just need 20 more hours on top of our existing time?

quak

Smash Champion
dunno, that may complicate things

just copy one of your friends' memory cards

if your friends don't have any memory cards, just reset all the data to play it safe

if you don't have any friends, quit playing games and go party tonight

lates

Top Bottom