• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic SSB Maneuvers.

Banjo2553

Smash Cadet
Post any epic maneuvers that happened in any match. They can be funny, weird, or just downright awesome.

My downright awesome SSB maneuver was when I was in a 4-player free for all. I was Blue Kirby, another player was normal Kirby, one was a Black DK, and one was Link. (All good players. especially the DK player.) We were playing in Hyrule Castle. It came down to me and the other Kirby, and we both had one stock left.

Well, he knocked me off the stage, and as I was coming back, the other Kirby dair'd me, and sent me flying downward. I managed to escape it, and was jumping back up. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough oomph in me to completely make it. I thought I was done for, when the other Kirby decided to come down to intercept me.

Bad mistake. I activated my Final Cutter move in a desperate attempt to win, and he got caught in it. He was sent flying down and got KO'd just before I did.

Kirby FTW! :kirby:

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
[to the OP]
that happens quite a few times w/ noobs

but some of mine...
One time a yoshi shot an egg THROUGH the ceiling of mushroom kingdom (the one on the left)

Another time I was pikachu forward smashing over the left edge of hyrule at a firefox at quite high damage and DI sent him flying all the way to the right side of the stage (near the green **** tent)...

Another time I was jiggly resting a mario a little to the left of the platform of hyrule and he went at least two jiggly lengths horizontally right before flying to the left... it looked as if he bounced off the platform and died the other way

and my most awesome manuever..
ONE TIME I killed Isai... unbelievable i know

felix45

Smash Lord
my favorite was items on hyrule castle.

So the battle was taking place on the right hand side of hyrule, everyone was there around 40ish percent. anyways I had just picked up a red shell and brought it over from the other side of the stage and threw it down and then attepted to keep everyone down there with the red shell pummeling them. the thing was that when I threw it down I accidently fast fell right into it.

so at this point the red shell begins hitting us. we are all in the area with the wall and literally there were so many people getting hit and so many flashes from hitting the wall and the shell you can hardly tell WHAT is going on. everyone is getting hit everywhere (I think this was in a game with me, frog, isai, and one other I think darkdude not sure though) and everytime I recovered I dont know why but I would nair so that people would get hit more just so I could go down and get hit by the redshell myself again...

It went by really fast but it was so hilarious I was almost brought to tears.

hmmm the only other things I can think of are when playing jigglypuffs that do combos into rest on hyrule that miss and then get sucked up by tornados and die. that never gets old!

PikashoX

Smash Apprentice
scenario 1: me and my friend were both pikachus...on the right side of dreamland off the edge...i start my quick attack...and end up WAY off the edge on the left side....without a jump...wtf? pika portal anyone? lol

scenario 2: we were playing with only bumpers set on high...my friend places one bottom right of the first platform on the ground on hyrule...and grabs a second bumper and places it right on the right edge of that first platform...somehow i stupidly went in and got bumped back and forth lol it was so cool

scenario 3: left side of hyrule...friend was kirby i was pika...kirby uses all his jumps and starts his up-b move...then i start my up-b as well except i go left off the edge and right again to sweet spot the edge...kirby dies...lmao i had no intention of killing the kirby

Thino

Smash Master
scenario 1: me and my friend were both pikachus...on the right side of dreamland off the edge...i start my quick attack...and end up WAY off the edge on the left side....without a jump...wtf? pika portal anyone? lol
happened to me too O_o

Top Bottom