• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Epic Movie -

saberhof

Smash Master
ok this movie is about um...well its like scary movie but without the scary. anyone think this will be a failure?. i think they've run out of ideas...

some characters i know that are gonna be acted:
Superman, Paris hilton, Borat. and it just doesnt get any worse. well thats what i think.

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
Any movie with an adjective in front of the word movie sucks. That's all I really have to say.

Scary Movie
Date Movie
Epic Movie

They should just call it Bullsh*t Movie. Much more fitting.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Scary Movie 1&2 were fine.

Everything else has been a catastrophic failure.

This looks even worse.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Mario Party is amazing... ____ Movies aren't.

This has the exact same cast as Date Movie... and if sequels are generally never as good as the original, this is going to suck.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Scary Movie 1 and 2 were great. Ever since the Wayans brothers left these films have been garbage. This one doesn't look any better. I like how "Borat" is considered an "epic" film. Literally nothing on the commercial made me laugh, or even smirk.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Borat? What's up with that? This movie should be spoofing films like X-men, Lord of the Rings, Spider-man and the like.

Why is Paris Hilton even mentioned?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Literally nothing on the commercial made me laugh, or even smirk.
When the guy said "I'm Harry Potter", I smirked, because I just turned the TV on at that part, and had never seen the trailer before.

I've hated myself ever since.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Borat? What's up with that?
I was curious about that. How did they even include that in the movie? Borat's been out for about two months so they shouldn't have been able to spoof it. This makes me think that they purposely put it in at the last second to get more people to watch it. :(

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
I think this will be crap. The scary movies, much like I belive this will be, are dumb comedy done stupidly. The first two scary movies I have to admit were pretty good. Movies like night at the roxbury and Supertroopers, are examples of movie that do dumb comedy brilliantly.

EEvisu

Smash Lord
I cant wait for this movie, the majority will prolly be crappy but the funny parts are gonna be worth it lol.

xzakcorex

Smash Journeyman
I was curious about that. How did they even include that in the movie? Borat's been out for about two months so they shouldn't have been able to spoof it. This makes me think that they purposely put it in at the last second to get more people to watch it. :(
Borat has been around for years, primarily doing Da Ali G Show. He was probably slated to be in "Epic Movie" when production of his latest film was confirmed, not as a last minute inclusion.

I'm trying to be optimisstic about Epic Movie... I mean, it can't be any worse than Date Movie, right?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I cant wait for this movie, the majority will prolly be crappy but the funny parts are gonna be worth it lol.
The ONLY funny part on Date Movie was the part where they spoofed Kill Bill. I smiled during that part. I don't think I gave a single 'lol'.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Well, the quality of spoofs these days has been dwindling considerably. Ever since Scary Movie, people think that they can do all these spoofs, but NEWS FLASH: THEY'RE NOT FUNNY.

Aeramis

Smash Ace
It sounds ******** but sometimes those type of movies pull it off to be atleast one time watcher.

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I've seen Epic Movie. Its not funny. It's stupid, ******** and waste of time and money. It's craptacular - worse movie I have ever seen.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I've heard some OK things about it. Since some say I laugh too easily, I'll probably laugh a lot at it. I doubt it will compare to the likes of the first two Scary Movies, though.

I

i8waffles612

Not so good of a movie IMO....

im giving it a 2.5/5

Wasnt all so good....

Top Bottom