• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Enter in Generic Greeting]

Kenneth E. Norris

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZetaKen
Tried to think of something clever but I really couldn't think of anything so I just decided to put something in. Anyway, glad to be here this is my second time being on a smash forum, the first one was another site who's name I can't remember but they were a smashbros brawl forum.

I'm a first year Game Design major at Rochester Institute of Technology, I moved from Maryland so the change in climate is a bit rough on me, but because I loved games so much I had to come over here to learn about it. Obviously I've loved games ever since I can remember and I'm sure this applies to everyone here as well. I've always wanted to get into the competitive scene, so I'm going to start trying to go to local tournaments if I can find the time (and someone with a car) to get to them with. Or just do online tournies and that's kind of how I got myself to here.

Wont let this post drag on too long so I'll just end the note with a few small quips about myself I guess.

I plan to main Greninja or Bowser Jr. in the new smash.

My favorite game that isn't smash is the Ace Attorney series

I haven't been watching a lot of anime as of late, but my favorite is Yu-Yu Hakasho and Soul Eater.

So yeah, just a small little intro by me, hope to meet some good people around here (and get around to getting myself a decent avatar)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
@ Kenneth E. Norris Kenneth E. Norris Welcome to Smashboards, feel free to browse the forums and have fun. There's many threads in the forums to visit. If you have any questions relating to the site, don't be afraid to ask the moderators about it (Usernames marked in red).

Enjoy your stay on the boards and have a smashing time.:)

Top Bottom