• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER 7H3 FALCON: An ssb64 Combo Video by KSO

_kSo_

Smash Master
Greetings all. So it's finally done. Much earlier than the expected release date too! Enter 7h3 Falcon is my 3rd combo video featuring captain falcon and most definitely my best. I've compiled combos from the previous two and made them more complicated and harder to do technique-wise. I've worked pretty hard on this and I hope you guys think its as good as i do!

Enjoy! Feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

ENTER 7H3 FALCON

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Nice. I enjoyed watching it. Albeit it's a little slow it's definitely better than your last one.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
pretty good, I like the innovation with up tilt. I think for your next one you should do in game combos a lot more, uair on the training dummy over and over again gets a tad boring to watch :p I like to see the ownage on other players.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I like the u-tilt stuff too, but thats old news to me because I main falcon and I always throw in some utilt action in the rapetent.

My favorite combo was the one on link where it ended with a simple forward tilt into a falcon kick, was simple but beautiful.

Best part of it was the match footage. I hate training mode videos, but I dont mind a few training mode combos here and there.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Basically, if you're gonna do training mode stuff, make it worth it.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
good stuff, alan. no ff combos though :-(

we should record some new vids asap. gerry's home from fc, too.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
haha im falconing it up online. Got a few stomp finisher 0-deaths off on this pika newb. No di is happy time for the falcon.

Oh and check this samus I just played lmfao

<Bombermania> wait a minute..
<Bombermania> are you using a KEYBOARD?
<\m/ Wreak Havok \m/> no
<Bombermania> ....
<Bombermania> you gotta be kidding me
<Bombermania> peace out

LOL I wish I played kb, my controller has 3 broken buttons, a broken stick and all I got is the dpad.

Wonsang

Smash Rookie
Jerrald and I would like to say: Nice work, Alan, you've come a long way, you know.

By the way, for the rest of you guys, when the video tells you that "Wonsang" and "Jerrald" are KSO's critics...that's bs we just told him the video sucked, haha. Yeah...it's not a good idea to ask either of us for criticism 'cause we'll either tell you to A) Play 3rd Strike or B) Play as Luigi--both of which probably sound like terrible ideas to you guys.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Thanks everyone...you guys are great.

and Wonsang you know i would never have made it this far without you. You too joe. you guys basically are the heart and soul of my ssb64 skill. i love you guys :)

as far as the video goes, I'll keep in mind that you guys like match footage. When i release volume 2 of FMMM, i'll be sure to have a lot o match footage :chuckle:

Nephiros

Smash Ace
<\m/ Wreak Havok \m/> no
<Bombermania> ....
<Bombermania> you gotta be kidding me
<Bombermania> peace out
<Nephiros> yes
<Bombermania> ....
<Bombermania> lies

It happens all the time ):

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Just some constructive criticism. I, myself don't like rock music. BUT if it's a less mainstream song I can definitely get into it. Sickness was dissapointing.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
I liked the song.Nice uair combo.I loved it when you ko'd your opponents with the falcon puch :)

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
dude, i finally got internet setup in Chile, and first website i go to is smashboards. sweetlicious vid and extra props for using Drunken tiger. i was like "wtf... korean rap? .... drunken tiger! kickarse!"

_kSo_

Smash Master
dude, i finally got internet setup in Chile, and first website i go to is smashboards. sweetlicious vid and extra props for using Drunken tiger. i was like "wtf... korean rap? .... drunken tiger! kickarse!"
thanks man lol i thought i was the only one who knew what that song was. It's awesome i like it lol.

And yea Asylum, I meantioned what i used at the end. I also wrote a guide on how to do it

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107705

word

Demon_machinE

Smash Journeyman
So what does he use then? His mind?
Scary thing is, I know Dylan_Tnga and his controller is a piece of CRAP. The stick is broken, as is both R buttons. And l2 barely works. He uses L1 to shield and cancel, and he uses the dpad to move and the four buttons for B A jump and grab.

He often tells me that he WISHES he used a keyboard because he'd probably have better DI and an easier time doing shuairs. Shuairs are hell on a dpad with NO sensitivity... Ive tried playing on kaillera at dylans house before and it was just god awful, I have no idea how he does it.

Top Bottom