• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enoch's Din Peregrin - A Falco Combo Video

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Got all my capture card/software working and finally had the chance to throw this together. Lots of old clips, and some new stuff interspersed. Everything was captured using the DVC 100 Dazzle, and edited with Pinnacle Studio 12.

Check it out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCPS7UVUNZg

Let me know what y'all think.

lucassassin

Smash Cadet
Had a lot of good stuff in there. Didn't like the music much but there's always somebody who doesn't. Would've liked to see a few more opponents/charecters but it was nice to see MK get knocked about for a while.

False

Smash Lord
NNID
Falsified
Decent. You shouldn't have included any of the CGspikes.. I think I've seen enough of those already.

I wish I could've seen more combos to kills, too.

Pretty good, though! Keep it up.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Ha, yeah man. Everyone I play against uses MK, so it's inevitable that he's going to take up a good portion of my video. When FTA releases our crew video, my section will be all newer material, so you'll see much more Diddy, Marth, Snake, Wario, etc.

As for the music, I do wish I could accommodate everyone, but as it is, it took some concessions of my own not to have brutal metal playing throughout.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Decent. You shouldn't have included any of the CGspikes.. I think I've seen enough of those already.

I wish I could've seen more combos to kills, too.

Pretty good, though! Keep it up.
I noticed two or three CG -> Spikes that were almost cookie cutter renditions of each other, but I chose to put them in because I was hoping it'd display the utility of boost pivot grabs and positioning. If I had more material to work with at the time, I'd have opted for more clips revolving less around the generic CG. When my segment in FTA's video comes out, hopefully we'll see much more variety.

Thanks for the input.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
For me, i felt like some of the clips were too stretched out, and the whole thing just seemed average.

Don't get me wrong, there were some nice clips but most of them were pretty mediocre

Also, i probably would of preferred the "Brutal Metal" music instead ^_^

Top Bottom