• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Enigma Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
I've heard of it and seen it's stats, it looks like the best berry in the game, but I have one problem with it, .......where in the world do you get it?

SCIZOR

Smash Rookie
u get it from scanning the e-card, now those e- cards are in stores

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Hmmm

I really need to get and E-Reader, the thing is too, I've already got a small collection of them too....like the Air Hockey, Eon Ticket, and the Lass pkm trainer.

SCIZOR

Smash Rookie
me too i have all those cards u have, but still need an e-reader for the battle cards

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Yeah, they suck though...

My friend has an e-reader and he let me scan the card, it sucks don't buy them! They are just trainers to battle......they don't give you ANY experience! It sucks.....I know!

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
Sure thing!

I just wanted to help! In reality it's better just to master battle tower, it's exactly like that, only there are rewards there, I'm raising a team for Battle Tower.....Shedinja, Latios, and Latias all lv. 100.....I only need to scan that eon card......

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Here in Holland we barely get e-cards... I'm relying on the PAR I will get soon...

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Yeah, you need an E-reader. They're gonna come out with new e-reader cards, trainer battles, and "foreign" berries.

Mewtwo is #1

Smash Lord
So I have heard!

They are also coming out with trainer cards for poke'mon colosseum too! Evidentally they're not totally useless like the the GBA trainer cards b/c you can steal the dark poke'mon that have been uploaded! Thats good, I may buy those trainer cards!

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It "recovers health when hit with a super effective attack." I'm not sure how much exactly, the guide was brief, but I'm guessing a LOT.

You can get them from e-readers as stated above in the topic. I also read that it was obtainable by Pokemon Battle Revolution, but I wouldn't trust him.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
You could never actually get it without an AR, as the E-reader cards changed the Enigma berry to various others (Chili berry fr example) and they were never able to be traded via giving them to pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom