• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Endless and Cruel Melee High Scores and Discussion

Mr. Link & Watch

Smash Rookie
I guess my problem with Cruel Melee has been that I just don't use any strategies...i try to fight one at a time and usually only take out two or three...thanks for the tips!

Pashmina

Smash Rookie
cruel melee

This is hilarious. I'll really work on this. I'll learn more so thanks to that tutorial link anyway. It's time to explore. Yahoo!

DFat2

Smash Journeyman
Cool thread, I learned alot from reading the info.

Finding Waldo

Smash Apprentice
I forgot to mention: I wonder how the creators of the "Sonic and Tails HOAX" feel now? With people scoring thousands of KO's, they must realize that their hoax wasn't so unattainable after all. I got both 20 and 23 to make sure that there was no discrepancy.

AdibM

Smash Rookie
Very sweet vids and executed strategies. I've only gotten 5 with Pikachu while constantly using Thunder.

condemned_soul

Smash Champion
I forgot to mention: I wonder how the creators of the "Sonic and Tails HOAX" feel now? With people scoring thousands of KO's, they must realize that their hoax wasn't so unattainable after all. I got both 20 and 23 to make sure that there was no discrepancy.
yeah i did mine with doctor mario and was laughing at my friends for think that you could unlock sonic......Brawl shut me up though

Top Bottom