• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ending to pokemon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
i diddent beileaveit at first but did you know it was going to end on the first movie? from what i saw and guess-timated ash battles giovanni and team rocket *team rocket finnally ends i think* and ash dies and has a baby girl with misty pikachu is still alive

I WANNA SEE IT SOOO BAAAD and in my veiws of this movie... pokemons over... its just dragging stuff out at this point ash was long gone and its soo sad they only aired a trailer for this glorious movie it would have been the perfect ending what do yall think of the trailer

UberMario

Smash Master
No you wouldn't, because there wouldn't have been any episodes past 1999. lol
If I recall, the games weren't supposed to go past Gen I at first either.

Also, from the abandoned trailer, it looked like Ash died when he stopped Mewtwo from destroying the world and Pikachu ended up living with Misty [because honestly why would he want to live with Brock? lol], even after she became married and had a kid. (No clue who the purple woman was [besides a character eventually recycled for the actual movie], maybe a sister-in-law? sister? cousin?)

Doh. I still every once in a while watch the old ones,but in sinnoh.......They killed the voices. The voice actors stink......Well,guess that happens when you become 20........

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
First off, this was already stated in the anime thread I believe

Second off, this is very similar to your post on stating on how YOU wanted the series to end. So don't you think this'll just be locked again by Firus?

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
well... i did some more research and that legend of raicou or whatever was accually the 2nd movie but pokemon 2000 replaced it MEANING!!!! pokemon would have still continued but with new characters because they made so much money

and fuel... its not the same this is how it did.... end he should notice how this is a real topic if not then the snorelax thread should b the only thread people post in whatsoever

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm just saying, this is very easily discussed in either the anime thread or in the Snorlax Room, saving up clutter from random threads like these

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
so is:
why do you like pokemon
whats your favrite gen

both of which can easily be discussed in the snorelax room
While this is true, both respective threads spawn legitimate discussion with some concrete posts and examples. Regardless of the topic you had an earlier thread regarding the ending of Pokemon and it was locked because we have an Anime Discussion Thread. Use that, and not make new threads.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Dude, this only has 10 posts. This isn't what I'd call "quite a bit"

What's your favorite gen has a poll AND it has pages of posts. Why do you like pokemon may not have that many pages, but it does have what I'd call "quite a bit" of posts

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
This thread falls under the same category as the last thread you created of this type...the Anime Discussion Thread is there specifically to prevent the need for a bunch of different threads about the anime. While this is a specific topic, please take it to the Anime thread.

Please make an effort to search for and use a pre-existing topic before you create threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom