• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of Game Analysis (I'm totally stealing this thread idea)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
/********* CREDIT *********/

So, yeah, like I said in the topic title, I'm blatantly ripping off Hai Im Fearless' thread of the same name on the Olimar boards. It can be found here:

End of the game analysis. by Hai Im Fearless

So all credit goes to him.

/********* /CREDIT ********/

So, the basic idea of this thread is to analyze how much of what you do in a match, be it grabbing, aerials, ground attacks, etc. as a way to help describe your playstyle. As you already know (or should know), this information is available at the end of every match if you cycle through your end-of-game stats. So, check out what your averages are for the different topics and post them here! Since Diddy can be played a large number of ways, I think this could be a fun way to find out what style we each use
(and which one wins the most)

In Hai Im Fearless' thread, he said that he uses 2 times as many aerials as ground moves, etc. Posting relative ratios like this is good too!

/*********** BAD CPU EXAMPLE **********/

Here's an example from a match I played vs a CPU (obviously playing humans is more representative, but this is what I'm talking about):
Ground Attacks: 67
Air Attacks: 40
Smash Attacks: 23
Grabs: 4
Throws: 2
Projectiles: 33
Items Grabbed: 12
The Grab count is wayyyyy off; I just watched a few of my replays, and I'm usually averaging 12-13 a match (Throws? Maybe not so much >.>).

/*********** /BAD CPU EXAMPLE **********/

/********** DIDDY SPECIFIC NOTES ***********/

• Down-B will either count as a Ground move or an Air move depending on if you do it on the ground or in the air.
  • The Banana pulled from Down-B will count towards "Projectiles," but I do NOT believe thrown Bananas count.
  • A Glide Toss will register as a Smash Attack (unless it's a WGT, but nobody uses that anyway)
  • Peanuts count as projectiles (I'm pretty sure it counts as soon as you press B or Down-B, not if it hits the opponent or not)
/********** /DIDDY SPECIFIC NOTES ***********/

So, post your averages!

(And sorry about the formatting... I got lazy)​

DOODE

Smash Cadet
oooo, that makes a lot of sense because I was wondering why it always said I did a lot of smash attacks when it didn't seem like I did

Top Bottom