• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

End of America?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Jesus Christ this guy just wont get to the point

for the first ten mins he just talks about the world ending or some ****, and will not say why or who was at fault.

edit: so basically, when other countries stop taking U.S dollars, america is ****ed.
I'm sure our government knows that and has been doing some sort of American trick to make sure that doesnt happen.

and if they arent, well then we are indeed ****ed. but it's not like any one can do anything about it.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i lived this in my country, and we just worked harder. it sounds sicl but it's just getting use to the situation, and then, when u get use to it, work it harder

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I doubt the US will collapse completely. Wane in political and economic dominance, certainly, but I don't see that as an entirely bad thing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I've been watching through it now, though. He talks for about half an hour, repeating himself several times, making me wonder how confident he really is in his facts.

Then, after spending the entire video saying he'll tell you how to protect your assets, he says, "subscribe to my newsletter and you'll get all the info."

It's an infomercial. A long, repetitive infomercial. That he argues a reasonable point doesn't make me feel less dirty about having watched the whole thing.

Top Bottom