• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Encountering Taunt Parties on Wi-Fi.

Yamato Hong

Smash Apprentice
So, what do you usually do when you find these taunt parties in online play? ^-^

It may seem silly, but I initially attacked them, not anticipating what the worst case scenario would be. I only had Brawl for seven months and was new to Wi-Fi then. They attacked me like crazy!

Today, I am much more familiar. Now I just sit back, watch, and taunt occasionally.

I want to hear all your wonderful experiences! ^-^

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I actually attempt to start one with a Captain Falcon and 2 Snakes on the temple.
Usually I lay low, as Jigglypuff at the bottom right platform, shield braking. The Captain Falcon decided I was annoying and attacked, I took him down alone. Then the battle revolved between me and Falcon on the platform. The Snakes fired missiles and through grenades on the sidelines. I didn't die until the time was up. He was surprisingly very easy. He was working the Snakes pretty hard.

Plorf

Smash Apprentice
I actually tend to prefer taunt parties only-- if only that they are often times more interesting and less rage-inducing than many serious matches. Items being used competitively can be a bit of a downer at times.

lala64

Smash Rookie
haha I love taunt parties, you never know whats gonna happen

The real little comet

Smash Cadet
Lately, I've been putting myself at a distance, then just kick back and watch the other three goof off.

Yes, because I don't want to crash the party by attacking the nearest player, only to find myself fighting a Three on One, but also because I'm a wuss and would feel guilty about it afterwards if I manage to leave on a good note. x-x

MKOwnage

Smash Journeyman
I actually attempt to start one with a Captain Falcon and 2 Snakes on the temple.
Usually I lay low, as Jigglypuff at the bottom right platform, shield braking. The Captain Falcon decided I was annoying and attacked, I took him down alone. Then the battle revolved between me and Falcon on the platform. The Snakes fired missiles and through grenades on the sidelines. I didn't die until the time was up. He was surprisingly very easy. He was working the Snakes pretty hard.
Good trick with rest on the bottom platform. At a good damage. Up throw, they will bounce down and then rest. They will bounce off the ceiling and die.

Pulled it on a party crashing MK.

Top Bottom