• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Encountered the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom

Rambling Evil Mushroom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1118-0339-4355
Hello, been lurking for... way too long, decided to join yesterday, then it took me way too long to think of an Earthbound reference to use as my name. The trouble of screen names huh?

I am a Ness/Duck Hunt/Pac Man main in about that order (Yes, I also wonder why I don't play characters with reliable kill moves). I only have the 3DS version, I haven't managed to get my hands on a Wii U yet.

I can't think of a fancy way to end this, so hello, again.

Rambling Evil Mushroom

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1118-0339-4355
Welcome to the Boards and happy Smashing!

Also, Ness does have reliable kill moves.
Thank you.

Well, he has back throw, back throw is good, but I'm no good at spiking and the rest are a bit situational.
So ok, I guess it is a tiny bit my lack of skill.

Corwin4TheWin

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the Smashboards! And if you want to see a good Ness in action, you should check out Nakat. He is a Ness and Fox main and pretty good in my opinion. You can follow him on twitch and maybe find some of his matches on YouTube. But yeah, welcome!

Top Bottom