• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Encountered my first Input Lag Match Online in Smash 3DS

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So I was messing around with :4gaw: yesterday on the FG and I encountered a player named "jewbaby" (creative name, isn't it) who played :4ness:. I usually Taunt at the beginning of the match just for fun, but this time around it took about 3/4 of a second to actually read my Input, and I was like; "...Oh no. >_<"
And it was TERRIBLE. So much Input Lag. Luckily, all I had to do was Bucket & Counter since the Ness was only spamming PK Thunder/Flash/Fire, so it was a pretty easy win (aside from having to predict 3/4 of a second ahead of time to actually hit the bucket) and I left immediately after.
Have any of you guys encountered this problem? XD

TheGingerRussian

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheGingerRussian
3DS FC
1504-5955-1641
The worst part about these matches is that the framerate is usually stable.

As I main Mario, someone who thrives off searching for openings, this irks me to no end. If the issue persists, I salute the player by taking my hat off, and backflipping off the ledge.

And don't even get me started with recovering with Ness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom