• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emo angel is proud to present!!!!!!! SSB64k.com!

Will u visit?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well i'v had the domain for a while and i just got a server to run it off of. I got it from a friend who owns a hosting site. Anyways since im really bored this summer i will work on it often. It will have tournament brackets, Info on kaillria updates and alot more. But i wanna know...Would u visit it? Thats the question i wanna know so if u dont mind to put ur answer that would be great.

EDIT : Ok i saw the poll results and i like how many yes's there are! So i'l release the site right now but i only have a few pages done. If you click on something and u get sent to the homepage then the site has not been done yet. Well enough talk heres the site! I present!...

SSB64K.com! (Click here)

Nephiros

Smash Ace
It might be a good idea, but I don't think it'll be worth it because not a lot of peoples will visit it regularly enough to be of any use.

Maybe not, tho.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Cool stuff. Could be pretty sweet when everything works. What are you plannig to do with that ranking page? Anyway, I like the template you used. I like the idea of the site, making everything in one place and whatnot. I'd help but I'll be too busy with work and searching for the elusive Sasquatch. By the way, anyone have any legit Bigfoot sightings? I'm not kidding... I have business cards.

-MR

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The rankings will be like jaimehr's the series (Hopefully i could just use his) and there will be rankings depending on what location of the world u live in and an overall ranking :D

Hopefully it will get done sonner. Meowkitty is helping me out and currently studing css editing at wikipedia ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom