• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Emmi's Videos

rpotts

Smash Lord
Ricky, you're the only one who seems to care what people call it, whether it be online, emulator, fake, computer, it doesn't really matter. Fake smash is just an online colloquialism, you can take it offensively if you choose, or you can just brush it off and keep playing.

I like these combos, though I cringed when she didn't go for reverse upair off the tent -> Falcon Punch and instead elected to use fair->nair in one of her Falcon on Falcon combos. I did the intermediate level stuff, applicable in many cases for in-game combos without being super boring standard combos. Not too easy, not too hard, replicating these would prove difficult for pretty much everyone who isn't a top-level training mode combo'er.

RickySSB

Smash Ace
I'm not the only one.
Fake Smash seems to be a term made by a player who hate Online, maybe because he got ***** or something like that.
But who cares, online community are growing up and it never end <3

Nice combos lol <3

The Star King

Smash Hero
I might be not the biggest fan of the term "fake smash", but something tells me that the player who made it didn't get *****...

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i can't be emmi, her falcon and fox are better than mine will ever be

emmi usually beat me when we played, but that was usually because we were playing my link vs her falcon/fox, and i had to camp really hard to win any matches

she told me she was a massive fan of gerson and that she plays campy against rom all the time

tl;dr emmi is probably pete or rom

mikeduncan23

Smash Apprentice
Are people who play online smash regularly usually just as good in console smash? Does it not translate over well? As someone who plays only console and never even seen an online set up, I have always wondered. I'm sure it varies from person to person but for the most part...

The Star King

Smash Hero
People who play on 64 controller are probably just as good. There's no reason for them to be worse, anyways.

People who use other controllers might suffer though *ahem*

rpotts

Smash Lord
Are people who play online smash regularly usually just as good in console smash? Does it not translate over well? As someone who plays only console and never even seen an online set up, I have always wondered. I'm sure it varies from person to person but for the most part...
Well, the only excuse to be worse on console is controller, if a player learned ssb by playing online with a keyboard they're basically going to have to relearn the game on the 64 troller, same for people who used other controllers, albeit to a lesser extent.

Some online players will likely become a bit better once they get used to console not dropping frames, not having several frames of input lag (especially for people far from servers who get 7+ frames,) and in general running at a more consistent framerate (for 1v1 no items, lol.)

That being said, I've played on emulator on a good pc offline and it ran very smoothly, I suppose someone who only played offline with a 64 troller is going to have virtually no difficulties playing on console.

The Star King

Smash Hero
I actually though the most impressive part was the perfect platform jump uair -> shield drop fastfall uair at 0:23

Top Bottom