• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eliott Lives Large Tournament Pt. 2 February 2, 2008

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
Yo wat up every1. Since gigs got pushed back i decided to have a tournament of my own on that saturday. Its gona be at the same place it was last time.

17654 sw 5th court
Pembroke Pines, FL

Same place as before

DATE/TIME:

February 2, 2008
Doubles - 11:30
Singles - After doubles around 2:30 or 3:00

PRICES:

XIF Door fee - $15 (includes door fee and singles entrence)
Doubles - $10 per person

TV/CUBES:

the more we have the faster and better this will run unless you all want to be there again till 12a.m

Me: 3/3
Jason: 1/1

ATTENDENCE:
1.Eliott
2.Jason
3.lambchops
4.seibrik (maybe)
5.ares (maybe)
6.wes jr
7.animal control
8.izzy24
9.nick riddle (maybe)
10.Christian
11.mike
12.mcscruff
13.Jason 2

Hit me up if you guys have any questions.
cell: 305-336-2054
aim: gangsta1661

spider_sense

Smash Champion
=D Yay! Elliot gets to host another tourny! Yeah man def count me in. I'll bring the T.V and Cube as usual...just get an extra copy of smash. And we can smash this week. I'm ready for linguini. =P

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
The only problem with me going is because im so young I do need supervision, which sucks because thats the reason I can barley go to any tournaments.

Also I doubt you guys would like some old guy watching over you?

Well as long as you have a corner he can sleep in, or some beer im sure he'll be fine.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
yo elliot come to outlan thye stopped ****** the pot as much and alot of people are going. bring everyone you know so they can fund me
Oh?

It would be cool if the tournament was held there :3

EDIT -

Nvm gay halo 3 tournament held then. **** spartans.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo Elliot, I told the other Jason about this tourny, so he MIGHT be able to come and he'll probably bring his little bro along too. Does Steven know about this tourny too?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight ppl I'm finnaly healing from dieing of a fever for 5 days and I now have enuff energy to type again. We still need tvs/cubes at least like 3 more. And I seriously hope more ppl are gona show up then just wat we have already. This was crazy last time so theres no reason it shuldnt be like that again. Get hype for this guys its gona be good.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha laser rapeing is always fun to watch. I gota work from 5-10 today and i still got a pretty bad fever but maybe after work I'll stop by and own u.

Metal_Dave

Smash Journeyman
I missed the last one last time, but I'm most likely going to be attending this one with some friends. It doesn't seem to many ppl but thats probably because of the smashboards how they've been acting up lately. I haven't been able to go on for a good week and a half, and today I finally got access in. :o

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight this is the last time I'm gona post on here about he tournament. I finnaly am able to log on to smashboards after 3 days and I'm not gona keep trying to any more. So I hope alot of ppl can show up for this and done forget to bring as many tv/cubes as you can. See all of you on saturday.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
only 12 people coming? :l

No theres more ppl that called that told me they were coming but I'm just not updating anything cuz there is no point since it never loads on the website and it usually takes about an hour just to put a name up there. I finnaly happened to log in fine the first time I tried today that why I'm even I rite now. But ya there is more ppl comin.

Ares.

Smash Journeyman
No theres more ppl that called that told me they were coming but I'm just not updating anything cuz there is no point since it never loads on the website and it usually takes about an hour just to put a name up there. I finnaly happened to log in fine the first time I tried today that why I'm even I rite now. But ya there is more ppl comin.
cool, all I need now is some sleep. :3

Top Bottom