• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

el_profe teaches in

el_profe

Smash Cadet
Yup. That was my splash text. I'm a professor in California, so I went with that.

I'm a longtime lurker, first time poster. I played the hell out of Smash 64 in high school (junior/senior year), went off to college, and never touched Smash again until I got my Wii U in Feb (bought the system for DKCTF) and grabbed Brawl. I've never played Melee, but I really like Brawl. I played Smash 4 at Comic Con, trying out every character, and I will main Smash 4 when it releases (and main ZSS). In fact, I bought a 3DS the week we all found out it'd hit the handheld first.

I'm joining this site now because I know I want to get into competitive Smash with Smash 4. I'll get involved with my San Diego scene and play in local So Cal tourneys.

Also, I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Ukraine.

Edit: I also play MK8, Shovel Knight, Wind Waker, Mario platformerd, Injustice, and am currently working through an XBOX 360 backlog as I just bought a used system to check out the last gen that I missed.

Nice to meet y'all.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SWF Profe!

A professor eh? Maybe you can help teach the glory of the word of El.

Welcome again, enjoy your stay, and glory to Superman!

Action_13_TheGroup_025.jpg

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Profe! Teach! Sensei!

Welcome to Smashboards :)

Overall, how'd you feel about the demo and the characters?

el_profe

Smash Cadet
Profe! Teach! Sensei!

Welcome to Smashboards :)

Overall, how'd you feel about the demo and the characters?
I really liked the demo. It is faster than Brawl, in my view. The fighting is more fluid. The graphics are really shiny, of course.

I like the mix of charcters. Most of the newcomers are quite unique to me. I gravitated toward ZSS, but I made sure to play each characters. I was the most pleasantly surprised by Villager. So powerful for such a tiny lass. I couldn't get a feel for Mega Man, but I hope to with more practice.

Overall thoughts: fast, shiny, and fluid.

Top Bottom