• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eiscue, the weirdest pokemon ever!

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Who is Eiscue?
875.png

1574094425980.png

1200px-875Eiscue-Ice.png

Eiscue is an ice type pokemon that first appeared in Pokémon Sword and Shield. It is one of the more unique designs, being a penguin with an ice cube on its head.

Why should it be in Smash?
Eiscue is more unique than most, not only design wise, but ability wise too. It has a unique ability, Ice Head, which acts similar to Mimikyu's Disguise ability. It takes a hit with no damage, but Eiscue's block breaks. If it's hailing, the block will rejuvenate immediately after hit, as long as it's still hailing. This could work very interestingly.

Moveset
Sorry folks, its a work in progress!

Do you support Eiscue?
Pokelego999
fogbadge
YellowExploshi
BigRedMonster07

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
aw i wanted to make this thread

I’d love them to have a Pokemon fighter with form changing and I think eiscue has great potential, starting off as a slow character with high defence who after the cube breaks becomes much faster and able to dodge easier

By far one of my favourite gen 8 Pokemon put me down as a supporter

Last edited:

YellowExploshi

Smash Rookie
Support all the way. There should be a gimmick where if he takes enough damage Eiscue would have his head block broken meaning he would be lighter but do less damage with attacks involving his head
Dash attack should be belly slide because penguin

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
I support this thread. He is so much more interesting than the gen eight starters

Eiscue starts in its ice form. In this form, all his headbutt attacks have a sweet spot on his large, hammer-like head and a sour spot on his weird hair. Overtime, cracks start appearing in the cube. Eventually, it will shatter and become its noice form. Here, it is stronger but has no sweet spots, basically transforming from a Roy into a Chrom. If he gets KOed in his ice form he will become his noice form and vice versa.
jab: two flipper swipes then a headbutt
Dash attack: Eiscue slides forward on his belly, like a real penguin.

Forward tilt: a semicircular head swipe.
Up tilt: a quick headbutt upwards.
Down tilt: a crouching peck.

Nair: Eiscue spins around, flippers outstretched.
Fair: a strong headbutt that spikes. Similar in function to mario’s Fair.
Uair: An upwards corkscrew.
Dair: Eiscue falls downwards whilst spinning.

Forward smash: Eiscue performs a strong forward headbang whilst a snowflake appears at the end of his hair. Getting hit by the snowflake does less damage than getting hit by the hair, but it freezes.
Up smash: a jumping headbutt.
Down smash: a spinning, crouching headbutt.

Neutral special: powder snow: Eiscue shoots a small puff of snow forwards, somewhat similar to :ultpiranha: neutral special. It stays on the field for about two seconds before exploding. Although the powder snow deals no damage to opponents, the explosion will freeze them and do damage.

Side special: Surf: Eiscue will pull a surfboard from hammer space and dash forwards, similar to:ultsquirtle: Side special.

Up special: Whirlpool: Eiscue will summon a whirlpool beneath it. This works similar to :ultsonic::ultpacman::ultmegaman: with one key difference: the whirlpool cannot be destroyed and it will not fall if placed in the air.

Down special (in his ice face form): headbutt: Eiscue performs a large headbutt forward. This is overpowered but dangerously risky as it is a really laggy move. The ice cub shatters and he becomes his noice face form.

Down special (in his noice face form): Ice face: Eiscue pulls and ice cube from hammer space and slams it on his head. If you hit someone directly as the ice cube touches his head, it will do as much damage as :ultjigglypuff: rest.

final smash: max hailstorm: Eiscue will jump into the background and dynamax as a retical appears of screen. He will then shoot a large beam that you can move about.

grab: a two handed grab
Pummel: headbutting
Forward throw: a diving headbutt into the grabbed opponent
Up throw: Eiscue chucks the opponent into the air and headbutt them
Down throw: Eiscue drops them on the floor, jumps into the air and performs a downwards diving headbutt.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I support this thread. He is so much more interesting than the gen eight starters

Eiscue starts in its ice form. In this form, all his headbutt attacks have a sweet spot on his large, hammer-like head and a sour spot on his weird hair. Overtime, cracks start appearing in the cube. Eventually, it will shatter and become its noice form. Here, it is stronger but has no sweet spots, basically transforming from a Roy into a Chrom. If he gets KOed in his ice form he will become his noice form and vice versa.
jab: two flipper swipes then a headbutt
Dash attack: Eiscue slides forward on his belly, like a real penguin.

Forward tilt: a semicircular head swipe.
Up tilt: a quick headbutt upwards.
Down tilt: a crouching peck.

Nair: Eiscue spins around, flippers outstretched.
Fair: a strong headbutt that spikes. Similar in function to mario’s Fair.
Uair: An upwards corkscrew.
Dair: Eiscue falls downwards whilst spinning.

Forward smash: Eiscue performs a strong forward headbang whilst a snowflake appears at the end of his hair. Getting hit by the snowflake does less damage than getting hit by the hair, but it freezes.
Up smash: a jumping headbutt.
Down smash: a spinning, crouching headbutt.

Neutral special: powder snow: Eiscue shoots a small puff of snow forwards, somewhat similar to :ultpiranha: neutral special. It stays on the field for about two seconds before exploding. Although the powder snow deals no damage to opponents, the explosion will freeze them and do damage.

Side special: Surf: Eiscue will pull a surfboard from hammer space and dash forwards, similar to:ultsquirtle: Side special.

Up special: Whirlpool: Eiscue will summon a whirlpool beneath it. This works similar to :ultsonic::ultpacman::ultmegaman: with one key difference: the whirlpool cannot be destroyed and it will not fall if placed in the air.

Down special (in his ice face form): headbutt: Eiscue performs a large headbutt forward. This is overpowered but dangerously risky as it is a really laggy move. The ice cub shatters and he becomes his noice face form.

Down special (in his noice face form): Ice face: Eiscue pulls and ice cube from hammer space and slams it on his head. If you hit someone directly as the ice cube touches his head, it will do as much damage as :ultjigglypuff: rest.

final smash: max hailstorm: Eiscue will jump into the background and dynamax as a retical appears of screen. He will then shoot a large beam that you can move about.

grab: a two handed grab
Pummel: headbutting
Forward throw: a diving headbutt into the grabbed opponent
Up throw: Eiscue chucks the opponent into the air and headbutt them
Down throw: Eiscue drops them on the floor, jumps into the air and performs a downwards diving headbutt.
Those are pretty cool ideas! Mind if I add them to the op?
I should really get to work on my own moveset honestly.

Top Bottom