• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Einhander" - One-Handed Combo Video

Skrlx

Smash Champion
wow.. you have surpassed 90% of EGX's ssb skill with just one hand.
nice

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Its kinda funny

smash 64 with one hand is both quicker and more comboable than brawl with both hands

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
my roommates and i always joked how one day we'd come home to find on of us playing halo 2 against ourself by doing what you did at the end of the video... except also levitating

you're half way there dude, props

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
Now learn how to use your other hand. You can be a doubles team with the ultimate mindgames

If he has an other hand. Do you play with one hand for a reason or for fun? Nice vid btw
Thanks.

Just for fun. Mostly because I need a handicap around the people I play against. Like, I started out playing Samus (two-handed), then got beastlike with her, then I just started switching to another character until I could obliterate everyone with them, then to another character... finally until I ran out of characters. Then I was like "ok... this is no fun for me anymore... guess I'll learn to play... ONE-HANDED"

Then I just repeated the cycle again. Started with Samus...

I can still **** everyone with one hand, any character, 1v1 or FFA, but... yeah. The mindgames are different one-handed so I still end up doing well even with the lack of technical skill. Of course, if I play against someone who's -really- good... it's kind of hard to keep up. Well. Maybe if I used pikachu, that gay little... -_-

(notice how I don't use pikachu - yeahhh... too easy...)

Top Bottom