• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EGX's Biggest SSB64 Tournament: Clan Wars

multijack

Smash Cadet
Clans Are For ***s And Yoshi Wrath Is A ***got Who Abuses Hes Admin Your All Gay Gg Bye

Soup347

Smash Rookie
yeh ill join up but im already so yeah we need 1 last person for NT lets see if spy can come or something also some NBK members better sign up i dont wanna verse GU and SL nubbys all day =/

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Everybody that signed up plz private message me your msn/aim/yahoo etc so i can contact you when the tourney starts.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Clans Are For ***s And Yoshi Wrath Is A ***got Who Abuses Hes Admin Your All Gay Gg Bye
word up word up yall my *****zzz and ****. ONLY CLAN UP IN HERE BE PPS YALL *****Z.. UHHH SMOKIN FAT BLUNT$$$ UP IN HERE.. *****Z JOIN MY NEW CLAN CALELD CLANZGAY.. ABBREIVATED CLZG PUT IT IN UR NAMEZ N ****.. CALL ME CLZGSuPeRbOoMfAn YALL.. PS

edit: ...sniff

Skrlx

Smash Champion
word up word up yall my *****zzz and ****. ONLY CLAN UP IN HERE BE PPS YALL *****Z.. UHHH SMOKIN FAT BLUNT$$$ UP IN HERE.. *****Z JOIN MY NEW CLAN CALELD CLANZGAY.. ABBREIVATED CLZG PUT IT IN UR NAMEZ N ****.. CALL ME CLZGSuPeRbOoMfAn YALL.. PS
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you forgot to add "sniff" for more l337 sauce :bee:

multijack

Smash Cadet
Hi guys yoshi wrath is gay yay MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Hi guys yoshi wrath is gay yay MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
:laugh:

:laugh:

Peek~

Smash Lord
Why do you keep posting Jonathan?

Skrlx

Smash Champion
probably becuase your the only one responding to it in the manner at which yoshi wrath would
maybe i'm getting annoyed of his spam and is flooding the thread with nonsense?

AFT

Smash Rookie
Sign me up for it.

Clan : NBK

Nick : AFT

Also sign up my partner

Clan : NBK

Nick : Abel

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Is there gonna be 2v2? I'd like to team up with my friend, if so.
Yes 2v2 are in the tourney. But you will be paired randomly with another no-clan player. (*clan here)

for example you might be paired with Rugoodat or saske etc.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
wait...we cant partner with a member of our clan? O_o
no i mean't you will be paired with another member of the same clan.

since he's in *clan here(for people not in clans) he will be randomly be paired with other people in *clan here.

same with other clans

Skrlx

Smash Champion
The Tourney Is Going To Start!

Read The New Tourney Date,

Be There,

P D

Smash Ace
um im not in a clan so can we have a roundrobbin or something in the nonclan team to decide who gets in and not :s?

Top Bottom