• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggz vs SilentWolf

thereaperX

Smash Cadet
i was just using eggz's terminology. i honestly didn't think WA "blows" either. i was just annoyed that he would say texas blows.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
My L button doesn't click.
It's more broken than modded.
My brother had this problem (he liked it though) except it was his R button. And he used it for everything. You still had to depress it all the way down to tech or aerial dodge so it didn't matter. But a few days ago he dropped it, and it went back to clicking lol. Now he is a sad panda T.T;

I'm pretty sure if you unscrew the controller and reset the shoulder trigger things it will fix itself.

iankobe

Smash Lord
Nice matches. You both seem like "friends" in the videos. I dont' know why, but that's just how I feel while watching the videos. I felt so relaxing watching them. LMAO.

....did that make sense?!

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
Wow there so fast and technical ... Very Nice! I like eggz better though because if you use a mid tier char, and u can beat top tier, thats pretty freaking skilled.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Did I like even win a match out of those? Haha

Did I say Texas blows in this thread? I think I jokingly said they blowed as a reference in tyhe best mario thread to why Cape was overrated but I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean you come into a completely different thread to bring that up...

Texas is good, Xelic, Smiles, and DoH are all good peaches, Cavemans an aight fox, and FLT is a superb fox. Oh, and ForkGirls got a nice shiek. Pretty sure I was making jokes on Texas before I even started playing smash anyway...Annnnd I love to talk ****.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
My most favorite vids. yet , I play a quick and as tech. fox and I'm so impressed to see others . I also like your Mario Eggz , your pretty good at combos with him and your smooth.

The problem is that my friend is not as hard as me.

Top Bottom