• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eggz vs PPA0

Eggz

Smash Hero

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Holy freaking grigglblagens...

I haven't watched the rest yet, but those Mario and Luigi matches were AMAZING. You have an insane sense of how the matchup should be played, and your avoidance of Luigi's aerial priority was masterful. Honestly, these are probably my favorite matches of the ones I've seen from you.

But I'm biast since my main opponent is a Luigi main. XD too bad he crouch-cancels a ton, nullifying my jab game, but whatever.

Insane comboing wowsyay.

mario-man

Smash Lord
Tight Mario vs. Luigi matches. That Luigi is VERY good. He's Da Stuff. Very intense matches, and I never knew that there could be such a war over the ledge. Seriously dude.

Nice Eggz though, you still conquered the set. W00t

MrMario

Smash Rookie
**** im gettin to be ok with mario but idk if i'll ever get like that. I need hints/tips plz!

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
That was some insane edge games. My favorite matches are infact the Mario vs Luigi ones. I think that Ppao's combo video has a clip from on of the videos here.

Eggz

Smash Hero
yup, it does. My characters are alot better than those videos show by now btw. My marth combos like crazy, and my mario and fox dont lose stock. Just fyi.

I'll record new vids soon.

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Awesome. I can't wait to see how someone already as good as you can improve even more. I'll be waiting for those videos!

red stone

Smash Ace
wow there was some very clever use of fireballs and aerials in those matches. it was also fast. i can't believe that you can get much better than that!

Top Bottom