• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggm vs Treble videos From Crew ( The Neptunes ) critique and comments please.

cowboyardee

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff, guys.

Not much I can really offer in the way of criticism, but here's the little bit I did notice:
Echo/eggm seemed a little over-agressive at times and pushed his luck where a little patience would've paid off. And treble spammed uptilt a little much as a substitute for not letting echo behind his back so much in the first place. Also, treble needs to work on edgeteching.

Really though, good stuff.

7ak

Smash Journeyman
Eggm: Your Falco is quite good......you've got all the tech skill down and you execute it very well. However, that Fox was easily out mindgaming you even with his much slower, less technical playing. Like alot of Falcos, you love to go waveshine combo crazy on Fox, but this style can backfire against a patient Fox player.

You can slow down a bit, do some laser grabs, pillar instead of waveshine, try some more n-air instead of all d-air approaches, and use a little less u-air. Sometimes its better to be a little patient with Falco, sit back and laser or screw with the Fox's brain.......you don't have to go shine, JC shine, waveshine, shine, waveshine, d-air to shine, d-air crazy all the time. Your wavedashing is excellent.....alot of Falcos can't wavedash that consistently because of his annoying timing, so you must use Falco alot.

For Treble: You could beat that Falco much easier if you just cleaned up your grab game and stopped using so many u-tilts and f-tilts. I cringed every time you grabbed and started jabbing him into a d-throw or did a really slow u-throw........it looked like you were playing Sheik/Samus style or something. Your tilts were really good but you used them in places where a n-air or b-air would've done more damage and led to a combo opportunity. I liked how you played some mindgames with him, sat back or did a little dance for fun to bait him. If you did some more consistent SHFFLs to shine, and remembered to u-throw as soon as possible, the matches would be a lot closer.

Good vids, keep them coming.

Treble

Smash Cadet
Good stuff, guys.

Not much I can really offer in the way of criticism, but here's the little bit I did notice:
Echo/eggm seemed a little over-agressive at times and pushed his luck where a little patience would've paid off. And treble spammed uptilt a little much as a substitute for not letting echo behind his back so much in the first place. Also, treble needs to work on edgeteching.

Really though, good stuff.
I totally agree. After watching the vids I picked up alot of things I do too much. Wouldnt have noticed just by playing over and over. But I didn't know much about edgeteching until like 2 days after so, I'm still working on that..

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, yup you hit it right on the nose cowboyardee thats what wobbles and forward told me when I was training with them. Wobble said like " he never goes away from the first moment he decies to attack" or something like that i"m wayyy to agressive. Also I feel i'm a little 1 demensional which i've been told many times, i'm working on that, lately i've been using fowards mind trix using the platforms that he taught me, thats added a lot to my game, I've gotten a little better at all this stuff and we'll probably take more up to date vids and post them soon, glad you guys enjoyed them thanks for the the comments. Watching myself defintly helped me a lot lol xD.

7ak your righ too lol my frined Treble has always out mind gamed all of us in our crew lol, hes got sharingan D: Dont give treble tips he beats me more then i beat him lol i only won 13 our of the 30 I uploaded D: . Remember that mind games or tech skill which >'s which? I think its mind games lol.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I gotta get some vids of my falco up soon too. Tomorrow bring the VCR. Gotta get more vids up of us. Me, Star, and Jota. Coming soon?

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol.. I"ll get your vids up eventually forward I have so many vids x.x, Um more comments please people ^-^

Top Bottom