• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Editing Toon Links Bomb Color how is it done?

ICEing

Smash Cadet
I have Brawlbox and was wondering how exactly to edit the color of toon links bomb. I cant seem to find out how... :(

pokelover980

Smash Ace
His bombs are in the common3.pac and not the FitToonLink.pac or FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac files.

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Oh dag. Ok so I open up the common3.pac and find TLs bombs and I can edit the color with what program?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Paint, Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.NET should all be fine. I don't recommend Paint, but I suggest GIMP if you don't have Photoshop. Paint.NET is okay, I haven't used it since I found out about GIMP, and I haven't used GIMP since I got Photoshop.

ICEing

Smash Cadet
Ok great :) Ima try them out thanks :)
You dont happen to know the name of the file in the common3.pac file for TLs bombs would you?

pokelover980

Smash Ace
Ok great :) Ima try them out thanks :)
You dont happen to know the name of the file in the common3.pac file for TLs bombs would you?
Under ItmCommonBrres it should be in ItmToonLinkBombBrres. It should be towards the bottom of ItmCommonBrres.

Top Bottom