• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edgeguarding

demonickirby

Smash Rookie
I seem to have quite the predicament: I KNOW :4megaman: is one of the best edgeguarders in the game yet I still find trouble with it. For some reason I always get very greedy, and almost always go for the spike with dair when the opponent is coming low. Yet this does not hit too often (but man when it does is it satisfying.) I know how to deal with them when they come from the side (sime Fair or Bair work wonders), but in most cases your opponent will come low. How do you deal with this? I almost never use leaf shield because it seems like it would be unsafe, seeing as it takes a moment to come out, and it can be hit through, and if your caught off the ledge with it, it can completely mess with your recovery ending in death.
So how do you effectively edgeguard with :4megaman:?

Top Bottom