• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Echoing The Bringer of Sin & Punishment - Isa Jo Support Thread

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Isa.jpg

Who is Isa Jo?

Isa Jo is the protagonist of Sin & Punishment: Star Successor, the sequel to the original Sin & Punishment. He is a human from Earth 4 and the son of Saki Amamiya, the original game's protagonist.

How will he play?

Isa will be an Echo Fighter of his father (assuming he does get in), having similar abilities. He lacks a cannon sword, instead carrying a regular cannon. However, he does carry a weapon similar to Kachi's gun, but this weapon has 3 claw like blades, making up for the cannon sword's absence. Like his father, he can also transform into a powerful monster called a Ruffian.

What are his chances?
Sin & Punishment is a lesser known franchise. However, Sakurai is a fan of the series, as he modeled the gameplay of Kid Icarus Uprising after it. If Saki does join the roster, then Isa Jo can also join as an easy Echo Fighter.

Supporters
Golden Icarus Golden Icarus
GoodGrief741 GoodGrief741

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I’m all about it. Sin and Punishment is a true hidden gem on the Wii and it would be wonderful to see it represented in Smash.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I support. Saki’s weapon is cooler, but I’d be lying if I said Isa doesn’t have the better design.

Top Bottom