• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EB's Videos New Combo Vids June 1st!! FireWulf video up June 2nd!

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Sorry all... there will most likely not be any new videos for a little while. Finals are done and we are all heading separate ways for a couple of weeks. I would like to get together with the guys and get vids up before June 1st... so we will try.

So in the mean time... check out the variety of videos we have stashed here.. and look at the new doubles matches we have up.

Enjoy
-FireWulf

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
i was watching the doubles and i never realized how chaotic it all looks, theres so much going on! and some of the craziest stuff happens

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
hopefully new vids will come up tuesday or wednesday, we've had a bit of a break but here's the bump to get everyone excited

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
our crew is 4 serious smashers and we have up to 10 people that we play with when we can...mostly we go to tourneys in NE or MN...what about you?

comboking

Smash Master
we just do smash things here get together for birthdays and such hang out talk about video watch combo videos and such we have 4 members and wolf player,ike me ,gameandwatch, and Dk so yah pretty good

Top Bottom