• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

eating diddykong peanuts from gun

BrianTheLion

Smash Journeyman
I was playing with a friend and i shot a peanut from his gun and my friend hit it and a couple little peanuts came out and u can eat the. I tried to do it again and it wouldnt work has anyone else know about this and know how to do it ?

J4pu

Smash Champion
never heard of this, it's easy to catch peanuts and throw them back, but i hope somebody else has more info because this sounds odd
when you ate them did they heal you, like normal items you eat?

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't matter whether items in general are on or not. However you must have Food turned on. Even if your item setting is at None they will still appear if you have Food turned on.

I see them all the time. All that needs to happen is for your peanut to be hit with an attack in mid-flight. The peanut will pop open and one or two little edible nuts will pop out. They only heal like 2-5 damage though, so its not really useful at all unless you can eat a bunch of them.

denizen

Smash Apprentice
yeah the first time it happened to me i thought it was going to lead to some uber strategy...but not really...

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
yeah the first time it happened to me i thought it was going to lead to some uber strategy...but not really...
wave-nom FTW?

I enjoy spammy falcos now because while I'm crawling under their lasers, I get a meal along the way.

Although, they are as hard to open as peanut packets on an airplane, what's up with that? /Seinfeld humor

Top Bottom