• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Easy way to finish the last two events on hard

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
"The Final Battle" and "The Final Final Battle" that is

Ness and his custom PK Thunder that's the huge powerful green one, the AI never seems to dodge or shield the human missile well and it helped me do the final two events on hard in 1-3 tries especially with how powerful it is even without any stat boosts.

Do it slighty offstage and up in the air where you won't get hit much though, and make sure to hit yourself downwards at a angle. They usually go down within 2-3 hits.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Or just get good with Rosalina, and sick Luma after them, since the CPU pretty much ignores Luma.

I beat The Final Battle on Hard on my first try with her, and The True Final Battle on Hard with her in like three tries.

Last edited:

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Or just get good with Rosalina, and sick Luma after them, since the CPU pretty much ignores Luma.

I beat The Final Battle on Hard on my first try with her, and The True Final Battle on Hard with her in like three tries.
Exact same with me using Ness: first try on the former, and third try on the latter, both on hard.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I did it legit with my man Ganondorf. Just send out a warlock punch, should you lose your first stock. Some idiot AI will always run into it.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I did the Final Battle with Kirby and just spammed Stone. I think I had a Vampire Brawn Badge, a Moon Launcher badge, and something else - I forget what. I used Little Mac with basically the same equipment to do the Final Final Battle.

B33b3

Smash Rookie
I actually thought The Final Battle was a joke challenge because it wasn't the real final battle since I beat it my first try in 25 seconds with Lucina, I don't think I even took damage. The FINAL Final Battle kicked my ass though and eventually I just used a custom Ike and spammed smash attacks.

Polearm

Smash Rookie
This is what I did in the Brawl ones as well but with Lucas! The trick is older than you think it is!

Top Bottom