• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Easy Vampire Equipment

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
1. Go to Cruel Smash.
2. Pick Lucina.
3. Grab the right ledge. Please, do right.
4. Fall/Fastfall of, jump into the "right corner" made by the lips of the stage, and Up-B there.
5. Repeat step 4 until you get 8 kills.
Things to keep note of: Enemies can footstool you, so maybe stay on the edge a little longer if no Gunners can dtilt you, or else input a uair while falling. Also, delaying the Up-B until you reach the end of the lip gets more kills way faster (like 20 in 3 minutes compared to 8 in 6), but has much less room for error (If you get footstooled that low, you're dead).

This completes up to 3 challenges: 8 KOs in Cruel Smash, 8 KOs in Cruel Smash with Lucina(The important one), and 1 KO in Cruel Smash, getting you Duck Hunt(character and stage), Toadsworth Trophy, and most importantly, a Vampire Brawn Badge.

For those how don't know, Vampire gives an unknown % chance( I think 20% ) of healing half the damage you dealt with the attack that activated it, basically a defensive Critical Hitter. It also makes most Events, Classic Mode, Crazy Orders and Master Orders, since it is character-inclusive.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I got a vampire equipment as a gift from my Zelda Amiibo.

GideonSmash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gideon1999
Or you could just post a link to GameXplain's video instead of saying exactly what they showed in the video...

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
TBH this method doesn't work that well. One mistake can end minutes of work.
An easier way is to simply get to the edge and shield grab them off the stage.
You're invincible during the throw animation and it takes much less time.

Cloudy

Smash Apprentice
I did this challenge last night

I spent 3 hours practicing this technique, (I DIDN'T SLEEP LAST NIGHT AT ALL) until it became something I could pull off naturaly (I never even played Lucina before) but still had some problems like getting footstooled or somehow didn't grab the ledge and instead ended up on the stage and got wrecked so hard.

Several times I got 5 kills, 6 kills... one time I got 7 kills and almost ragequitted but didn't give up.

I managed to finish this by getting 5 KO's this way and then going up the stage when everyone has 100% and risking everything with a Counter, which managed to kill 3 and I could finally celebrate. Ended up spamming Counter to see if I could get any more kills and ended up killing 10 CPU's which gave a milestone so that's nice...

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
TBH this method doesn't work that well. One mistake can end minutes of work.
An easier way is to simply get to the edge and shield grab them off the stage.
You're invincible during the throw animation and it takes much less time.
Throwing is faster, easier and much less aggravating. I got 10 KOs.

xpRo

Smash Cadet
Jumping under the lip of the stage and throwing out a bair can hit the Mii's through the floor when they're close to the edge and will definitely kill them. I used a combination of this technique and throwing to reach 15 kills with Lucina.

Top Bottom