• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Easy Method for Clearing Crazy Orders/Classic 9.0

aleckermit

Smash Cadet
NNID
aleckermit
Character: Custom Ganondorf
Equipment: Mysterious Magic Stone, Mysterious Magic Stone, King's Cape (+132 attack, -9 defense, -35 speed)
Specials: Neutral (doesn't matter), Side (Flame Wave *KO's foes extremely early*), Up (Dark Vault *gives double the recovery height*), Down (Default)

15+ Turns in Crazy Orders Tips: Team battles against giants are the easiest matches to win and usually deals you little-to-no damage which is good because some of your damage stays with you between fights. Stay on the outskirts of the battle and let your teammates keep the giant busy, land a smash attack/side-b when the giant is vulnerable. With all other battles stay patient on the edge of the fights and pick off enemies with side-b when they get knocked toward you. Avoid battles with over 4 players total as they can be quite random and you could get stuck between multiple characters and take unwanted damage. I've had mixed results with metal battles. The custom side-b "Flame Wave" will kill ANYONE in Crazy Orders INSTANTLY that has 15% or so damage, and also KO's any opponents nearby. When you get to the Hands battle use up-smash from underneath. EZ CD's, custom moves. and equipment! Clearing this mode after 10 victories is also on the challenge wall.

This custom character is also very good in Classic 9.0. Up-smashes on the final bosses works like a charm. Just be careful in Master Fortress as your mobility is pretty limited. The "hearts" of Master Fortress are destroyed in 2 aerials.

Last edited:

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I don't have dark vault n those items BUT I have equipment that does give him major power boost. Time to give it a go

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I have Mystical Magic Stone and Knight's Cape, is that what you're talking about?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's also a challenge to beat 20 rounds of Crazy Orders with Mario. I saw someone on Youtube do it by using equipment to give him a home run bat and first-strike advantage, and choosing mostly giant battles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwZsZVzmgGc
I had just made a custom build today on 3DS intended for that challenge (I am busy with college stuff though so I may not get to try it until later on in the week), but this seems like a good alternative provided my custom build doesn't work out.

Top Bottom