• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

easy character to use

deviljin545

Smash Cadet
can some one tell me who i can use with no practice, i dont like meta knight because no power. i do play melee, pm, and sm4sh, and i need someone to play in here.

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
I'd say go with Yoshi, Fox, or Wolf (Wolf is a good one since he has the speed of Fox but has the power of Falco whereas Falco lacks speed).
Yoshi is much better in Brawl than his Smash 4 counterpart imo, so if not Fox or Wolf, I'd place my gold on him.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
Falco because he's slow and powerful us it rewards Defensive play but fox marth and yoshi are a good choise

Last edited:

Danny of AD 1

Smash Apprentice
Gnw marth diddy Kong wario or kirby I have the problem of absolutely despising meta knight and ice climbers

Tommtom9

Smash Rookie
I personally found ike really easy to pick up and play. but he lacks horizontal recovery, just keep that in mind

GigaPaul

Smash Rookie
NNID
Paul_SSJGod
3DS FC
5327-1884-5377
I think Mario is very easy to use, at least for me it is:mario2:

Top Bottom