• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern WA???

Kyldare

Smash Apprentice
This is sort of a double post (sorry) as I already posted this in the Pacific regional area, but I had to see if there was interest anywhere.

Hey there. I know that there is already an Eastern WA type thread thing going on already, but I thought this might get more attention. So basically, I just wanted to know how many people I could count on attending if I hosted a tourney at WSU (it would be Brawl by the way.) I was thinking about hosting it in late March or early April in one of the tech buildings/whatever room I could get on campus at WSU. I know there are some Smashers in the area, and I would be pretty stoked if some of the members in the Spokane or Tri-cities areas and anyone in between would be able to show up. PM me with any thoughts or suggestions (like if we want to do money, how we want to run it, or whatever), or just reply to this thread. Anyways, I really want this to happen, so the more interest, the more likely this will go down. Cheers.

CONBO

Smash Rookie
Dude! I know like 6 to 8 of my buddies would be down I'm sure! We all go to school at WSU so hit me up when and where!

Top Bottom