• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Pa players

Ozmosis107

Smash Cadet
I live in Chadds Ford, Pa which is south of West Chester. I am getting back into smash and could use some competition. I frequently travel around Pa to play In the groove / ddr (srs business) and it would be great if I could play some smash along the way.

First post back in 7 years.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I live in Chadds Ford, Pa which is south of West Chester. I am getting back into smash and could use some competition. I frequently travel around Pa to play In the groove / ddr (srs business) and it would be great if I could play some smash along the way.

You're only about an hour away from me and my friend DJ. You could probably come down for a mini fest with us sometime (we occasionally play for like 12 hours straight lol), or if you decide to go to a College Park tourney we could carpool for the second half of your trip.

Osennecho

Smash Ace

I think you're only about 15 minutes away from where I live. I live in West Chester. I don't claim to be great, but thats because I know nobody who is. Just 3 stocked 3/4 of my best friends in smash this weekend... Oh and the character that 3 stocked them was my Jigglypuff.... Which is somewhat sad considering I am talking about brawl... Frankly I have very little experience within the past few years at melee, so I wouldn't be good practice at that unless its entirely for fun. Brawl is another story. Anyways, I'd love to actually break the barrier between just playing and playing seriously.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Nope, I'm not Wango sorry. I'm not sure if I even have an allisbrawl account tbh. I think I made one when I wanted to try and get more into brawl a year or so ago, but couldn't find anyone nearby/didn't own a car at the time. Regardless, I can understand your question considering there's hardly anyone who ever uses Jiggs in brawl who doesn't utterly fail at the game.

On another note, you don't happen to live near West Chester? .... Or State College --- where I am occasionally in summer and will be in 2 years for college (can't afford doing all 4 years there so at PSU Brandywine atm). I'd like to build future brawl contacts up there at some point or other before I start school there.

Top Bottom