• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern PA (Allentown,Bethlehem,Easton)

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Im looking for some smashers i can start gaming with and possibly train with as well to get my game up, I live in Bethlehem, PA and it seems like their are no players around my area, let me know if you live around that area we can link up and game!

forwardFF

Smash Rookie
Hey man, sort of late to the post, but I'm near Nazereth and always looking to play with new people

KingOfSuede

Smash Rookie
I'm a bit late on this too (just graduated from Moravian a few days ago) but I'm in Hatboro now so it's about an hour's drive to Bethlehem if you want to play for a day.

Vino.

Been Vino since 2007
We have cruzycakes, jreed, lite, agriff, tcash, deff, and I constantly training.

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
when do u guys usually meet up?, i went to the game gallery once for the Smash like u mean it tourney and i been dying to go back and game

Vino.

Been Vino since 2007
Ame is the organizer of them, but just text me about gaming. I will message you my number.

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Hey everyone! I live in the Easton area and looking for people to smash with until I go back to college. Played Smash since 64, but recently I've wanted to improve and be a little more competitve about it! :grin:

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I live in the Easton area and looking for people to smash with until I go back to college. Played Smash since 64, but recently I've wanted to improve and be a little more competitve about it! :grin:
Hey dude I'm down to smash on weekends if you want, I play PM but down to play others. Just let me know

Uutama

Smash Rookie
NNID
Uutama
3DS FC
1848-2005-2056
I play melee quite a bit here in Easton. In fact, it seems most of you are in Easton! I was at the Game Gallery today if any of you go there, and maybe we could talk to Matt about setting up a friendly tourney?

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
I play melee quite a bit here in Easton. In fact, it seems most of you are in Easton! I was at the Game Gallery today if any of you go there, and maybe we could talk to Matt about setting up a friendly tourney?
You know I've only recently heard of the Game Gallery. Seems like a cool place. I definitely need to get over there. :ohwell:

Uutama

Smash Rookie
NNID
Uutama
3DS FC
1848-2005-2056
You know I've only recently heard of the Game Gallery. Seems like a cool place. I definitely need to get over there. :ohwell:
Yeah I go there quite often actually with my friends and I usually end up playing the MVC machine there. They have quite a decent selection of cabinets there.

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
Yeah I just love a place that has all the retro stuff. You can't find a lot of places like that around.

Zueros

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zueros
I live in Easton (Palmer actually) and my friends and I are going to start a weekly Smashfest at my place. We play Melee mainly but are dabbling in PM recently. Let me know if you and your friends are interested!
I'd definitely be interested in joining, although I have to say I'm not that great at either game, melee less so.

Phresh123

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually out in Bethlehem now on vacation and wanted to link with anyone in the area.

I have two other players with me all of us are highly skilled in Brawl.

I also have a car so if anyone wants meet up and play anytime today or tomorrow, feel free to text/call me: 347 372 4415

Last edited:

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
I'd definitely be interested in joining, although I have to say I'm not that great at either game, melee less so.
Hey I'm no Mango either, but what's most important is loving playing the game and striving to do better. The point of this weekly smashfest we're planning is to practice more in order to get to the next level. We'd be glad to see you join in!

I'm actually out in Bethlehem now on vacation and wanted to link with anyone in the area.

I have two other players with me all of us are highly skilled in Brawl.

I also have a car so if anyone wants meet up and play anytime today or tomorrow, feel free to text/call me: *** 372 4415
I'm free Monday after 9pm. Actually my fiends and I kinda skipped SSBB and kept playing Melee, so we kinda suck at Brawl. If your up for it, you guys can come over and whoop us in Brawl, then we can whoop you in Melee (^_^). The same goes for Zueros.

P.S. Although I trust the Smash community, it's still not a good idea to put your phone number on a forum. There are a lot of douchebags on the internet that use personal information to screw with people. It's best to just private message people when they ask for it.

Last edited:

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Hey
I live in Easton (Palmer actually) and my friends and I are going to start a weekly Smashfest at my place. We play Melee mainly but are dabbling in PM recently. Let me know if you and your friends are interested!
let me kn
Hey I'm no Mango either, but what's most important is loving playing the game and striving to do better. The point of this weekly smashfest we're planning is to practice more in order to get to the next level. We'd be glad to see you join in!

I'm free Monday after 9pm. Actually my fiends and I kinda skipped SSBB and kept playing Melee, so we kinda suck at Brawl. If your up for it, you guys can come over and whoop us in Brawl, then we can whoop you in Melee (^_^). The same goes for Zueros.

P.S. Although I trust the Smash community, it's still not a good idea to put your phone number on a forum. There are a lot of douchebags on the internet that use personal information to screw with people. It's best to just private message people when they ask for it.
hey man. Let me know when your starting these weeklies I will come over to play. I mainly play PM but would be down for some melee as well

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
hey man. Let me know when your starting these weeklies I will come over to play. I mainly play PM but would be down for some melee as well
We should be starting this Sunday (8/10/14), but I'm not sure what time yet. As far as PM goes, there's a chance that Cash and/or Cruzycakes from the Easton Smash crew may be joining us, and they're top notch PM Smashers.

raymundoTheGod

Smash Apprentice
We should be starting this Sunday (8/10/14), but I'm not sure what time yet. As far as PM goes, there's a chance that Cash and/or Cruzycakes from the Easton Smash crew may be joining us, and they're top notch PM Smashers.
May I join this weekly? I live in Mount Pocono, not too far from you guys.

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
Okay, so here are the details:

The Smash-Fest will be held Sunday (8/10/14) starting at 1pm.
If you would like to come please message me and I'll send you my address and phone number.
My place can only hold about 10 people so it's first come first served.
Please bring your own controller, and feel free to bring extra setups (I currently have 2 Melee setups and 1 PM/Brawl setup).

This is my first time hosting an event like this so I'm going to play it by ear.
Obviously there will be a lot of friendlies going on, but let me know if you want to do a double elimination or a round robin tourney.

kpjones07

Smash Rookie
Hey I live in bethlehem and am new to competitive smash , and I'm trying to improve I mostly play melee and main Jigglypuff

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
Hey I live in bethlehem and am new to competitive smash , and I'm trying to improve I mostly play melee and main Jigglypuff
Great, I'm a Melee smasher myself (and Puff is one of my counter-pick characters).
I'm holding a smashfest this Sunday and you're welcome to join. Just message me by clicking on my Gamer Tag and then click on "start a conversation" if you want to come.

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
Smashfest at my place!
This Sunday (8/17/14) @ 6:00 pm.

We're playing Melee, PM, and 64.
I have a total of 4 setups (2 Melee, 1 PM, and 1 64), but extra setups are welcome.
I'm also going to have a Twitch.tv live stream on one of the setups.
So if you can't make it but want to check us out, here's the link:
twitch.tv/smasharoundback

If you would like to come send me a message and I'll send you the details.

bosstweed

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm around the Allentown area and looking for some sort of meetups/tournaments. Is there a Facebook group for this area yet? Or some way of finding out when events are going on?

Kelloggz

Smash Cadet
Hey I'm around the Allentown area and looking for some sort of meetups/tournaments. Is there a Facebook group for this area yet? Or some way of finding out when events are going on?
Hey man I'm also in the Allentown area, as of now Allentown is pretty dead. I know Easton has a tight group of good smashers but I don't know when they meet up, I'm still trying to figure out when. Besides that theirs occasional tourneys in Easton.And the closest weeklies I know about is hitbox arena in Jersey

ShibyX

Smash Rookie
Melee player from Hawley, PA here. My group of friends is getting tired of the game need to expand those horizons to feed my addiction lol.

I need alot more practice vs people, hit me up if you want to play im down any time

Last edited:

Vortex 4

Smash Cadet
For all those interested...

I hold a weekly smashfest at my place in Easton every Sunday starting @ 1pm called Smash Around Back.
We mostly play Melee and PM, but I do have a Smash 64 setup if you want to smash old school style.

If you're interested here's the event listing:
http://smashboards.com/threads/sep-7-2014-smash-around-back-melee-pm-64-easton-pa.364918/

Right now it's a very casual, low-key event;
but we're trying to woo some top notch smashers to join us so we can really improve our game.

If you would like to join us check out the listing.
You are welcome to Smash Around Back!

Last edited:
Top Bottom