• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern/Central Carolina Smashfest/tourny

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
In preparation for munk aid, we need to have some sort of smashfest or tourny. If someone is willing to offer up a place post it here so we can try and get a good amount of people going.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
If anyone lives in/around the Durham NC area I can be reached to play almost everyday. there is a gaming lounge so you have to pay to play, but it's resonable and I think I'm worth the money :) Anyways if anyone wanted to play with me then you can, just make it to Durham and give me a call. I'm so lonely when I'm at school :(

EDIT- also to reach me on AIM my s/n => PacStrife

lord karn

Smash Master
Yo Pac come to my place Saturday. Smashfest with Toshiba and hopefully Adam and Knorr and Bobby and Choc Thunder and David.

2018 Brilliant Drive 27616, Raleigh, NC for anyone who needs to know .

lord karn

Smash Master
Hmmm. I'd say either one or two. I'll bring two tvs and a gamecube. I'll need another gamecube/smash. If enough people are coming I'll bring another TV.

Top Bottom